Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2006, 11:26 AM

Default Difference between Party NL100 and NL 200

Yesterday I took my first shot at NL 200 on party and I found that the players seemed much better. I know that the jump in the stakes could have had something to do with it, but before I moved to NL, 10/20 6 max was my main game so it's not like any NL 200 swing could compare to those. It seemed that the players had a lot better of an idea regarding what was going on and I felt like I may have been outclassed even. I ran one big bluff where the guy typed into the chat box that I was full of [censored] (I was) and I felt like there was a huge jump in skill level compared to the 100 game. This was my first session since the monster promo and I was trying to stay off those tables so maybe I was just on a couple tough tables. I'm kind of rambling, but I just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed a big skill difference between the 2 levels.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Difference between Party NL100 and NL 200

i havent seen much difference until you get to 600nl where it starts to tighten up...

You will obviously find more solid players at u move up limits but at 200nl u should still have as many fish as u could desire...just make sure u work on ur buddy list and ull be fine