Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 07:40 PM

Default Questions for people 30 years old and up...

Do you think you could have been ready to get married in your early 20s looking back at how you were then?

Do you have a "one that got away" person you think about?

If you are still single, do you want to be married some day? And i so do you feel that you've wasted time at all?

If you've been married since your early 20s are you glad that you made the choice at that age now?
Old 07-25-2006, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Questions for people 30 years old and up...

I was hoping this thread would be asking over 30s if they wanted implants cause you think they'd look [censored] awesome.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:55 PM

Avoiding marriage is to avoid growing up. Do it at your first opportunity, not when you can afford it. Have lots of kids. You will never regret too many and I surely regret not having more.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Avoiding marriage is to avoid growing up. Do it at your first opportunity, not when you can afford it. Have lots of kids. You will never regret too many and I surely regret not having more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you are the sarcastic king of the world, or the king of bad advice, I cant really tell.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:05 PM

Ok 41 single

Early 20's no.

I have two that I still think about. one moved for her career the other my fault though i did not cheat on her

Definetely want to get married still. Not sure it will happen though. It amzes me though the amount of failed marriages and many early on within 5 years.

Let me add if your in love with her and can't see being without her than you have your answer.

here's the question Would you die for her?
Old 07-25-2006, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think you could have been ready to get married in your early 20s looking back at how you were then?

I got married at 27 and divorced at 30. I was not ready at 27.

Yes. I also have a lot that I "got" before and after.

If you are still single, do you want to be married some day? And i so do you feel that you've wasted time at all?

I wouldn't mind being married again but it will be when I'm at least 40 to a woman at least 10 years younger than me. I feel the 3 years I was married I was wasting valuable time.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No

Yes

I'm 32 and I may like to get married someday but in no rush, I would have to fall madly in love with someone. I don't feel like I've wasted time at all and I like myself and enjoy my life although sometimes it is lonely.

If you've been married since your early 20s are you glad that you made the choice at that age now?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-25-2006, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you are the sarcastic king of the world, or the king of bad advice, I cant really tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is easily a top 10 worst regular poster on the site.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:13 PM

I've been married since age 26 or so - being married that early wasn't so much of a problem, although it was a bit of an adjustment. However, being in a relationship long enough to be married by 26 was tough - I felt like I missed out on some prime "sleeping with as many chicks as I can" years since I was dating my eventual wife since the age of 22. In the end, I think it was worth it but it's not easy. It's much easier to be young and take your girl for granted and hit on every hot thing you can. If you think you've met the "one," don't waste the chance to be with her just because you're young, but realize what obstacles are involved.

As for kids, I don't know how people have kids before the age of 30. I'm 30 now and I'm not ready.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:14 PM

AK,

No, Yes, Yes, No.