Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 03:41 PM

Default It seems that during peak hours, Full Tilt slows down A LOT (x-post)

I also posted this in Poker Site Software but I think that this forum has a larger reader base so I'll give it a shot here too.

I just started playing on FTP a couple days ago, and besides from the clearly rigged RNG, the software seemed pretty decent. However, yesterday at about 11 p.m. it slowed down so much that it was almost impossible to play. Everytime I clicked a button it took forever to recognize the action. Today it's working fine again. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:17 PM

Default Re: It seems that during peak hours, Full Tilt slows down A LOT (x-post)

Not I.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:23 PM

Default Re: It seems that during peak hours, Full Tilt slows down A LOT (x-post)

[ QUOTE ]
I also posted this in Poker Site Software but I think that this forum has a larger reader base so I'll give it a shot here too.

I just started playing on FTP a couple days ago, and besides from the clearly rigged RNG, the software seemed pretty decent. However, yesterday at about 11 p.m. it slowed down so much that it was almost impossible to play. Everytime I clicked a button it took forever to recognize the action. Today it's working fine again. Has anyone else experienced this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its related to their network or servers.

Seems like one of the upgrades may have introduced a memory leak in the client application. I've had the same issue recently. After about an hour and a half it starts to bog down a ton.
Closed Thread