Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2006, 10:39 PM

Default party timer bug

hey guys, I know a party timer bug exists because I had a problem a few months ago and was able to fix it with a simple uninstall and regedit then reinstall but this time its not fixing it.

The problem is that when i click the button to take the seat, the money cashier window comes up for me to add money and boom, i have -13 seconds to act, which times me out automatically and i lose the seat, when I sit down at an empty table i can get on but i get 10 seconds to act.

Another problem is if i am waiting to select the "wait for bb" option, i automatically time out without getting an option to even post the blind. Any help would greatly appreciated, not sure what I can do here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Some background info..

XP with sp2
xp2800+
nf2 mobo
512 ocz pc3200

I think thats all you might need.
Old 01-21-2006, 01:07 AM

Default Re: party timer bug

Is your system time off? Do you have an emachine?
Old 01-21-2006, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is your system time off? Do you have an emachine?

[/ QUOTE ]

system time was off my a minute according to www.time.gov, as far as speed, no, a second is a second, its not moving faster and its a custom built system, nf2 mobo...asus a7n8x
Old 01-21-2006, 03:35 PM

This sucks. This is such a terrible bug. I think it may work for you if you make a new XP user account and play under that. I know someone that just bought a whole new computer due to this bug. Please bitch out PP.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This sucks. This is such a terrible bug. I think it may work for you if you make a new XP user account and play under that. I know someone that just bought a whole new computer due to this bug. Please bitch out PP.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been playing on my laptop rite now because of it, i can only 4 table but its holding me over till i figure out what to do. I am going to try a format cause my computer needs it anyway but i will try creating a new user account. thanks