Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2006, 03:26 PM

Default 32Red Oversight

Dont make the sam mistake I did. I assumed that, since you could clear the monthly playing Atlantic City BJ, that you could clear the sign up doing so as well. After wagering 5000 GBP, I was informed that my current wagers was zero. Only having 18.50 GBP left of the bonus, I figured I'd take my medicine and do the WR again. I wanted to keep the monthly and I could finish my requirements for the gamesgifts point by depositing an additional 50 GBP before hand. Prepared to take the loss, I ran well and finished up 135 GBP after the second go around.

Just a heads up to anyone else who takes on their sign up. I know most people skip it but I figured +EV is +EV.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:19 PM

Default Re: 32Red Oversight

Enjoy the monthly bonus because you're likely only to get it one time. I did the signup offer thru gamesgifts as well like you and recieved the monthly invite reload. When I tried to redeem it CS said I wasn't even invited! I had to forward the email to CS, and they credited it and then told me I wouldn't be invited back next month even though I hadn't withdrawn any of my money from the intial deposit bonus and had deposited twice there.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy the monthly bonus because you're likely only to get it one time. I did the signup offer thru gamesgifts as well like you and recieved the monthly invite reload. When I tried to redeem it CS said I wasn't even invited! I had to forward the email to CS, and they credited it and then told me I wouldn't be invited back next month even though I hadn't withdrawn any of my money from the intial deposit bonus and had deposited twice there.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm...I've gotten it twice there. I'm actually playing the second one now (gotta love autoplay). I busted the initial deposit bonus, but cleaned up on the first monthly (finished plus 250 GBP flat betting 2). Played a little cover on Euro Roullette, and here I am again.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm...I've gotten it twice there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people are banned after two monthlies, including me
Old 07-24-2006, 05:42 AM

Gamesgitfs mentions the bonus the sites offer, and it looks like completing the gg point requirements is enough to get the bonus...but I am guessing it is not. Correct? Lets say 32Red to be specific, but it seems like more IIRC.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:44 AM

Any one know what the best game is to clear 32red? lowest HA?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmmm...I've gotten it twice there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people are banned after two monthlies, including me

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks....well, at least as I was attempting some cover play with roullette I got lucky and won an extra 50GBP from them.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:51 PM

Suspect I might be getting banned before two reloads!

Deposit £50, set autoplay going on european blackjack, came back an hour later to a balance of £201 I love it when variance works out on my side <G>

Withdrawal reqested, lets see what they do now!

Mat
Old 07-24-2006, 02:21 PM

Hoping I get a few in before getting banned with my accidental ACBJ play of 5000. Brought my wagers up to 10000GBP over a weekend, cleared 93GBP above the bonus.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:17 PM

I tried to clear the signup with the regular no-download BlackJack (European Blackjack?) with only 2 decks. I busted out using the AutoPlay feature.

Now I am wondering if this is the game to do it and if I should use the autoplay at all. Is the autoplay expert mode really the most effective and minimizing HA? And is this the best game to do it?

Is the monthly any good anyway, how much is EV?