Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 PM

Default How pissed would you be?

OK, this is a bit of a [censored] up situation, but I wanted to see if my reaction to the situation was over the top, or if it was in line with what the majority of the public would do.

Here is the situation.

I am driving a couple drunk bastards (one of them is my roomate, another is a friend who is also friends with all of my roomates) around after a short night of partying, we are following someone else to a parking lot where their car is parked.

We all get out of the car in the middle of a grocery store parking lot, which is quite vacated. (The time is somewhere in the neighborhood of 2am) I go over to friends car, he is having trouble starting it, I look back at my car and my friend and roomate have both pulled out their dicks and begun pissing around my car. One of them starts a piss war and they start like pissing on each other so one of the guys rolls around and starts pissing in another direction. I yell "WTF ARE YOU DOING?" and my roomate actually attempts to piss on my leg.

I get slightly pissed at this, but still have not blown up. Then I roll around and see a huge wet spot all over my back passenger tire, and around the back passenger door.

This is where I start getting really pissed. I am in both of their faces yelling at them and tell them to find a new ride home. (We are about 5 miles from home) One of them (friend) takes me seriously and immediately leaves the area where I am screaming and starts making calls. My roomate decides to talk about this situation and try to figure out why I am so pissed.

I tell him that it is a respect issue, and one of the lowest forms of respect you can show to someone is to either spit on them or their belongings, or piss on them or their belongings. He understands and apologizes and says he has pissed on cars on the past, even his own, and never thought it was a big deal.

He assures me he is very sorry if he actually offended me and I make him the offer to clean off my car tomorrow and I will give them both a ride back to the crib.

Part of the reasoning they gave me for doing it was that there was nowhere else to piss since it was pretty much a vacant parking lot, and that they meant no disrespect by doing it. Do you accept this as a valid reason? How hard is it to walk 50-100 feet to a bush, or the side of a building?

So how pissed would you be? Would you give them a ride back? Was I in the right for blowing up like a maniac? (If you knew me in real life, I am one of the most passive people you would probably ever meet, so part of why I blew up how I did was intentional to show them how pissed I was.)

Just curious what OOT thinks, I am still a little bit in WTF? mode from the whole situation. Do you let it slide simply because they were drunk?

Cliff Notes: Roomate and friend get drunk, start pissing on my car and a little bit on me, I blow up and get super pissed, they try to play it off. Your thoughts?
Old 07-20-2006, 03:23 PM

Default Re: How pissed would you be?

A nice 5 mile walk ought to help them get their heads straight.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:24 PM

I would be really pissed about the attempt to piss on me, but the car, meh. It is pretty much just water so unless you just washed your car or something I don't really see what the big deal is.

But at the same time I understand how frustrating it is to deal with drunk people and I have blown up on friends for fairly minor things when I was a DD.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:24 PM

Get new friends.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:25 PM

They tried to piss on you. Does the 'nowhere else to piss' excuse still hold? Piss on their drunken girlfriends because there is 'nowhere else to piss.' That will solve it.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 PM

Pissing on me, he gets hit in the face, hard. Pissing on the outside of my car/tires, i make him buy jack in the box/give me a few bong rips.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 PM

Einstein,
They were drunk.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They tried to piss on you. Does the 'nowhere else to piss' excuse still hold?

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] that attempted to piss on me didn't even remember attempting this, and I had to continually remind him of what he had done and why I was so pissed.

He atleast acted like he did not remember trying to piss on me, this obviously could have been his attempt to save face.

This thread reminded me of one of the best Chappelle skits.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really see what the big deal is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious?

It's purely a matter of respect. Your friend is standing right beside you, and you decide to piss all over his car?

I'm not saying that it's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, and a few seconds with a hose will make it good as new, but it's just completely disrespectful.

Furthermore, his completely retarded justification would leave me feeling like he was insulting my intelligence, if he expected a word of it to sway how I feel.

"Nowhere else to piss," give me a [censored] break.

EDIT: There are degrees of leniency, depending on just how drunk they are.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be really pissed about the attempt to piss on me, but the car, meh. It is pretty much just water so unless you just washed your car or something I don't really see what the big deal is.

But at the same time I understand how frustrating it is to deal with drunk people and I have blown up on friends for fairly minor things when I was a DD.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this. it's not like they pissed in your car. it is disrespectful, especially since you're driving their drunk asses home, but i wouldn't have gone apeshit on them. if i was watching, i'd think, look at those 2 drunken idiots, and their uptight friend.