Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 02:08 PM

Default Buying Herb on the Internet - A trip report (long with cliff notes)

So a few weeks ago I had to go away to NY and visit family (my dad was misdiagnosed with a tumour – good news is it was a misdiagnosis, bad news is we had the roller coaster ride of our lives for 2 weeks – this is all a different story though). Anyway, I come back home and after a 2 week hiatus, I cannot wait to burn some of the finest herb east of Vancouver. Alas, I find that I am completely dry (a friend asked my wife for a couple of grams while I was away and since she knows I always share, she didn’t mind helping him out). No problem! I call my ever trusty friend for a hook up and find, gasp(!), that he is out of town indefinitely. This makes me sad. What’s more, it makes me wanna kill the friend who took ALL of what I had left and was now dry himself.

So, what is one to do? Go to OOT for help of course! I posted a message requesting some one here help a brotha out and OOT didn’t disappoint. I immediately got an offer from a friendly 2+2’er (which didn’t work out – no ones fault really) and another recommendation to visit http://www.budbuddy.biz/ . for those who are unfamiliar, this is a delivery service operating out of Vancouver (my former home town!) which will ship you the good stuff anywhere in Canada for a meagre $10 S/H fee. Their product prices fall roughly in line with market prices.

So I looked at their “ menu ” and decided that since I was taking a chance anyway, I may as well go for their “sampler” and try a variety of their offerings. I was especially intrigued by the quality of their cookies as I have had some that sucked (no high, no nothing) and some that rocked (half a cookie and you’re seeing stars – all blazed and confused). What they then ask you to do is make out a money order without putting a “Pay to” name on it and send it to an address you receive after emailing them. I asked for/got the address, made my M/O for $120 ($110 for the small sampler pack and $10 for S/H) and promptly shipped it off.

Fast forward about 8 days and I receive a sealed package, courtesy of Canada Post, from a Vancouver address I do not recognize. Now I’m getting excited and I can’t wait to get home and crack it open. When I finally open it, I find a vacuum sealed bag wrapped in a newspaper containing 6 cookies, 3 grams of primo Kush bud, a gram of Juicyfruit Bubble hash, a gram of Golden Kif and a gram of pressed hash – all nicely labelled and organized.

This is awesome. It deserves repeating. This is awesome.

The rest of the evening was spent playing some poker (on a new table I got – first time playing on it!) with some good friends and testing out the goodies I had just received. We all LOVED the bubble hash and the Kif, it went excellent with the nice Kush bud that was sent. The cookies were a disappointment. A friend and I first shared one and waited like 30 minutes before trying anything else. No high at all so we dove in to the other stuff.. I asked the same friend to try a cookie this morning (sent him home with a care package – cause that’s the kind of guy I am!!  ) on an empty stomach and he just told me there was still no effect.

All in all, it was an excellent experience which I strongly recommend others try. I know I’ll order from them again!

CLIFF NOTES: Was stuck with no ganja after a 2 week trip away. Local dealer unavailable. Ordered from an internet service based on an OOT recommendation. Got great stuff but the cookies I got were weak in THC. Overall am very happy and will order again.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Buying Herb on the Internet - A trip report (long with cliff notes

Those cookies scare the [censored] out of me. Go to the doctor and make sure nothing is growing inside of you.

M
Old 07-18-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I call my ever trusty friend for a hook up and find that he is out of town indefinitely.

[/ QUOTE ]Does this mean "in jail"?

I'm not hip with the lingo.
-Sam
Old 07-18-2006, 02:22 PM

they ship to the states?
Old 07-18-2006, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they ship to the states?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-18-2006, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those cookies scare the [censored] out of me. Go to the doctor and make sure nothing is growing inside of you.

M

[/ QUOTE ]

We both feel fine the next day and I still have 4 cookies I will try myself on an empty stomach sometime this weekend. I am not too worried about getting sick from them as I presume the sellers enjoy repeat clients!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I call my ever trusty friend for a hook up and find that he is out of town indefinitely.

[/ QUOTE ]Does this mean "in jail"?

I'm not hip with the lingo.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no. He went to Israel to visit family for the summer. Since he doesn't have to be back at school till September, he may or may not come back before then. On a side note, I connected with his brother who was more than happy to hook me up till the main dude gets back. A family buisness I guess! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2006, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they ship to the states?

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they ship to the states?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. Shoot them an email and ask. I know they guarantee the delivery of their product (so if you don't receive it they will re-send your order); this may or may not be available to US cutomers if they ship to the states at all.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
they ship to the states?

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if they don't, someone wanna play middleman? I haven't had good hash in forever...

Edit: Front page says he ships to Canada only.
Closed Thread