Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2006, 08:48 AM

Default Is Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account Allowed?

Does anyone know if I am allowed to sell/transfer my party poker affiliate account to someone else (not transfer the players, but transfer the actual account from my name to theirs)? I know I can sell them my website and then they can have all new signups go to their own affiliate account by changing the links but I need to sell my existing player base as well (I am on MGR) so that I no longer receive payments from Party.

If anyone has done this, please let me know if Party was totally cooperative, gave you a hard time or what. I can't find anything in Party's Affiliate Ts & Cs on the topic.

Logistically, I think this simply boils down to changing the NAME on the affiliate account and most importantly changing the Neteller account that the Party Cashier sends the money to. If I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks!
Old 07-15-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Is Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account Allowed?

yes, it has been allowed. have you read the terms and conditions, or contacted party affiliates?
Old 07-15-2006, 06:16 PM

I am pretty sure you can. You can change the benificiary on the cashier account which i intupret means that this is allowed.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:23 PM

I have not contacted them yet as I just wanted to see what my options are before I burn any bridges by telling them something that I later find out I shouldn't have. I do agree that I can change the account name. The only thing that seems to require their support is changing the Neteller account that is used for the withdrawls (has anyone figured out a way to change THAT on your own???).

If anyone else has actually been through this process, feedback is still welcomed. Thanks all.