Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2006, 09:41 PM

Default Should I call this stripper?

I arrived in Houston on Monday evening. After spending an hour or so in my hotel, I decided that I needed to see some strippers. So I found the nearest club near my spot and proceeded to do as planned.

I arrived in the establishment and ordered a beer. $1.75??? Wait, this is a strip club, right? I looked around, noticed a few naked women and realized that it was indeed. Sweet. Immediately a girl came up to me, “Can I join you for a drink?” I thought of denying her the pleasure, as she was not the most attractive girl in the place, but she had a full glass of apparently straight vodka. Not that I minded spending another $2 on her, but buying drinks for strippers just never made sense to me. I don’t particularly want to talk to them unless I love them. But I was slightly intrigued that she didn't want me to buy her a drink, so I allowed her to sit with me.

Her name was Crystal, she played the quiet type. And for a little while [censored] seemed all right. Then she started talking. I humored her by listening to her for a bit. Then she had to go pick out her songs for her upcoming stage appearance. “I like to play sexy alternative songs,” she said. I have no idea what that means. Then she danced. She started to become slightly more appealing to me by this point. Upon finishing she again took her spot right next to me. Either she really liked me or I was her mark. I’m pretty sure it’s the latter. After a few more minutes of mind-numbing conversation she asked if I want a lap dance. It’s only $20? Okay.

So she danced for me. It was not the greatest dance, per se, but again Houston strip clubs amaze me in that there are apparently no restrictions on what I can do with my hands or mouth. Again, I’m finding her ever so more appealing. After she danced, she draped herself on me for even more conversation. At this point I realized I’m probably not going to get dances from some of the other girls here, but I’m ready to leave in a bit anyway and I’ve gotten off unbelievably cheap. Then this conversation happened:

Her: So how long has it been since you have had sex?
Me: A couple of months.
Her: (utter shock) OMG, that's so long for a guy as good looking as you!!
Me: Umm… thanks?
Her: Why so long? No girlfriend?
Me: No.
Her: So it was a one night stand?
Me: Something like that. So how about you? How long has it been?
Her: About two months too.
Me: OMG, that's so long for a stripper!
Her: Yeah. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't like one night stands.
Me: So you're saying you're not going to have a one night stand with me some time this week? I'm pretty sure you like me.
Her: Yeah, I'd have a one night stand with you. I'm not looking for anything else.
Me: Ummm.... Okay?
Her: I mean, I'd want something out of it.
Me: Oh. Like what?
Her: Money.
Me: No, let’s try this again. Like what?
Her: I don’t know, what do you think?
Me: That’s not how this works. You tell me what you want, then I can accept or reject.
Her: Well, I don’t know. We can talk about that later. Here's my number. Call me.
Me: Okay. (leaves)

I’ve never paid for services before, and I don’t really think that I’ll do it this time. I’m nervous I’ll get jacked, and not in the way that I hope. Then again, I don’t foresee many sex opportunities in the near future given that I now live in a town of 13,000 of which 0 are attractive young females and I have little game to get laid when on the road. But I’m open to OOT’s opinion here. So what says you?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Should I call this stripper?

I'm going to have to call [censored]. If this were real you wouldn't be hesitating given your current status quo.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:43 PM

$1.75 for a beer at a strip club is damn cheap.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:44 PM

Huh? It's not [censored]. A stripper/apparent hooker propositioned me. So I should just cross that line because it was offered and I don't get laid much?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I call this prostitute?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her: About two months too.
Me: OMG, that's so long for a stripper!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I heard Houston strippers were really hot (no personal experience). If you're going to pay you might as well pay for a really hot one. Likely worth the incremental spend.

Pass on this one.

-Al
Old 07-11-2006, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$1.75 for a beer at a strip club is damn cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.75 for a beer anywhere outside a supermarket is cheap. I ordered a round of drinks for about 10 people the other night and it came close to $100
Old 07-11-2006, 09:47 PM

Well, technically, you could go back in there, get her drunk again, tell her to come home with you that night, in a cab, so you know you arent followed, do her, pay her, than do coke and stay up the rest of the night so she doesnt rob you if you fall asleep, then pay for a cab at 7am to get her the hell out fo your place.

or

Pick up a normal chick and bang her.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:48 PM

Cross what line? Prositution is perfectly accepted in many parts of the world, its just the US' puritanical roots that drive it to be so despised here.

If getting [censored] is worth $X, then go for it. If you've got too many issues with paying for it, then you won't, so why bother us?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:48 PM

sure.

try to get around thepaying for sex deal...