Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2006, 12:41 PM

Default A thought about therapists

I realized something: I have had a lot of therapist. And my sexual attraction towards them has had nothing to do with looks. I have been completely unattracted to hot therapist and completely filled with erotic fantasies about women in their late 50's. It has to do with how much they get inside your mind. And so I realized that if you are sexual attracted to your therapist that probably means they are doing a good job.
Also, this is an advice topic. I have a lot of stuff to talk about but i have trouble bringing it up in sessions.We spend like twenty minutes on the BS stuffie hows the weather?did you go to work? bleh. I have one in two hours. Help me make a strong interesting introduction.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Re: A thought about therapists

This one's easy, tell her what you just told us, I'm strongly sexually attracted to you on an intelectual, subconscious level. What do you think it means, therapist? Post trip report.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one's easy, tell her what you just told us, I'm strongly sexually attracted to you on an intelectual, subconscious level. What do you think it means, therapist? Post trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]
no not really. I dont like my current therapist at all.. I think im going to ask my mom if I can change.Part of the reason i got this therapist was because i didnt want a good therapist anymore because i was sick of seeing them, i wanted some one who made it easy on me but now I want a good one again
Old 07-05-2006, 01:29 PM

My thought about therapists has always been that many of them likely do a good job at keeping their customers, considering how many people I´ve seen taking a therapy and getting weirder and weirder from it. I´m not saying all therapy is bad, but be careful.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:31 PM

I am paying my therapist $180/hr right now just to kinda hang out for an hour...we fixed up all the problems I had wanted to talk about, but I just like the guy so much and he's so damn good I have a hard time not coming in again
Old 07-05-2006, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am paying my therapist $180/hr right now just to kinda hang out for an hour...we fixed up all the problems I had wanted to talk about, but I just like the guy so much and he's so damn good I have a hard time not coming in again

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't end the business relationship and then ask him to go have a beer?
Old 07-05-2006, 01:36 PM

Probably not, he's a pretty busy guy.

I'm only half-joking, we are still working through some stuff with my Dad, but he/I have basically fixed all my motivational/depression issues after I left my UChicago MA and moved back to MTL.

Getting back seriously into music+not being in gradschool-->happiness, apparently
Old 07-05-2006, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no not really. I dont like my current therapist at all.. I think im going to ask my mom if I can change.Part of the reason i got this therapist was because i didnt want a good therapist anymore because i was sick of seeing them, i wanted some one who made it easy on me but now I want a good one again

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then according to your OP this bad therapist must be a hot chick? So, you still do what I said.