Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2006, 11:46 PM

Default Party bonus response

For those of you who have been playing today but haven't been able to access your account to activate the bonus. I emailed vip@partypoker.com and asked about the raked hands that I have already played. Got a response in less than an hour, they said I've played 320 raked hands today and when I get within 320 of my 1800 requirement to email them and they will manually release the bonus. So I suggest everyone who has played today but couldn't access your account site to email party. Good luck.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Party bonus response

Also....if you didnt receive anything just nag the bonus department a few times and they will send you a 100.00 5x comp bonus....worked for me.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also....if you didnt receive anything just nag the bonus department a few times and they will send you a 100.00 5x comp bonus....worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

mind posting the steps you took to get this? maybe post the series of emails or something?

i;d like to see how you worked 'em to get a bonus. i assumed this never was successful
Old 07-05-2006, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mind posting the steps you took to get this? maybe post the series of emails or something?

i;d like to see how you worked 'em to get a bonus. i assumed this never was successful

[/ QUOTE ]

Im a rare case...for some reason their system doesnt send me reload offers...I seriously havent been offered anything that was account specific since Aug. of lst year when they stopped the public monthly codes....before the split, aside from 2 comp bonuses.

I explained this and told them my bank wont allow me to do IGM pay. They specifically said that I wouldnt be offerd another comp bonus again though. This will be my 3rd one.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:42 AM

My whiney email was denied. A rare miss. I don't think I'll follow up this time. Can't even think of anything else to say.

You've won this round, Dikshit.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:30 AM

I didn't revieve last months reload, so I sent an email asking if there were any current bonus's available, and their reply was "we are not currently offering any bonus's at this time". So I sent one more email (semi-hateful) stating that others I have spoken to have recieved one and that I guess I would have to take my business to Stars. I was then offered an IGM bonus instead, even though I already used that one. Worked for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2006, 11:41 AM

I e-mailed them asking them to make sure that they count the couple hundred hands that I played yesterday. Instead, they just released the bonus. Not too bad.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My nagging emails only got me a $50 5x, but hey, better than nothing.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide the email address or phone # you used to nag them? I think I used the wrong email because I didn't even get a response.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide the email address or phone # you used to nag them? I think I used the wrong email because I didn't even get a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here I havent received a response. One of the reloads did show up in my account though. I doubt that it was due to the email I sent.