Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2006, 01:12 PM

Default WSEX betting over phone

I noticed that they have a phone number for "Wagering" with WSEX. What security measures do they require when you call in a bet? Since I have been playing poker over there for a week or two, I have a fairly decent bankroll on their site. I'm usually not too worried about this sort of thing, but there is something I don't like about calling up and saying my account login and password over the phone. I have used offshore books before, and it didn't bother me, but now that the poker bankroll is involved, it is a little different.

Can anyone tell me how that works? I will probably place 90% of my bets online, but may phone one in now and then, depending upon how it all works.

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Re: WSEX betting over phone

i ran a few bets there last week thru the phone and its basically the same procedure as most of the other offshore books. they ask for your username and password when you first call in and then ask for it again after you make your bet and get your read back, pretty standard really. i checked my bets online and they were on the website in less than a minute IIRC.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Re: WSEX betting over phone

also, i forgot this, is that i had to call because i wanted to make a bet amount that wasn't in their drop down preset betting amounts, which btw i thought sucked, but i was arbing and didn't have time to futz around with the software. maybe they have a different interface where you can put in your bet amounts, i don't know and didn't take the time to figure out, but if they don't and you want to bet a certain amount not listed, you will have to call it in