Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 07:10 PM

Default OT: Why I got banned from 2+2

So I got an email today saying that I was banned from 2+2. Here's a short version of what happened:

I made 2 posts about this Russian girl from MySpace who tried to scam me. Basically I thought I was going on a date, but she was actually trying to sell me some phone service. I almost got in a fight with this guy at this BS convention.

So in my post I mentioned that I got into a confrontation with this dude and he said he was going to "drop me" so I told him I knew how to kickbox (which is true) and we could fight right here if he wants.

I get like 20 posts telling me I'm a huge douche bag and there's no way I kickbox. Somebody with 1 post looks searches for MySpace profile and posts my picture. Then like 20 more people are like hahahahahah you look like such a tool in that pic; this is proof you don't know how to fight.

Next someone starts making really inappropriate posts with MSart using my face on like a dog and all sorts of crap.

Next thing I know someone notifies me that I am in some poll to be banned from 2+2. I look at the poll and I have 50+ votes and the thing just started. Btw, these were the ONLY 2 posts I have made in OOT in like 2 months. So I sent the guy who made the poll ([censored]) a message saying F U... and I got banned.

I'm not really that upset by the way. The whole situation was insane (Russian girl story). I've been laughing about it a lot with my friends. Telling a mod to F off was not a good idea. But common this guy adds me to this survivor style ban list for making 2 posts. I HAD over 2000+ posts on this forum; I mean I feel it is irresponsible just to ban people like that. Am I wrong? I mean I can see how someone would say well you told a mod to F off so therefore you should be banned.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: OT: Why I got banned from 2+2

I dont know whether to laugh or feel bad for you.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know whether to laugh or feel bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably both.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:13 PM

That'll teach you not to post in that wasteland
Old 07-02-2006, 07:15 PM

that's why I only post in OOT when there's a Seinfeld thread
Old 07-02-2006, 07:16 PM

BAN wpr102 for starting a new account!!

jk of course.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:17 PM

The only purpose of the OOT forum is to remind us that many 2+2ers aren't very bright.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BAN wpr102 for starting a new account!!

jk of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

SURVIVOR SEASON TWO!!!! yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:20 PM

I'm not sure if you're allowed to make a new account at all if you're banned for the reasons you were banned for. But for now at least, I'm going to sit steady at "you're not allowed to post gay assed threads complaining or whatnot about the moderation in the wrong forums. if you must complain about the way censored moderates the waste pile that is his forum, do it on the proper forum.

However, you should understand that originally you probably were only going to just get banned from posting in the oot forum, and it was when you started being an enormous douchebag that you were banned from the forum as a whole. i'm sorry if you felt your honor got slighted by a bunch of internet nerds or whatever and you want to kick their asses, but really, grow up. some people photoshopped you on myspace, you were fair game.

citanul
Old 07-02-2006, 07:22 PM

Hey man, thanks for calling me a douchebag after seeing my picture. Also nice of you to admit you never liked me in the first place and that my picture was just more confirmation to you that I'm a douchebag.
Closed Thread