Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2006, 05:45 PM

Default Recent Problems at BELLAGIO

I have played at the bellagio almost everyday for the last few weeks...I must say the list thing is a nightmare...and the place is quickly turning into a circus.

I'm specifically talking about 5/10NL and 2/5NL as well as mid limit action (15/30, etc...) But the lists for the higher limit games are no picnic either, 10/20NL lists 20-30 deep, as well as higher limit games 30-40 deep as well (all the way up to 40/80 and even 100/200)

However, there are a few floormen I continue to toke very well but there is this one lady who floors like mid-day who is a complete bitch and I wish cancer upon her, I've never seen someone so blatantly mean and disrespectful to guests, basically telling them to [censored] off when they want to know how long the lists are...

AND HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM WITH THE BELLAGIO...

they're running daily 2pm tourneys and guess what, they're using the tables in their small ass room for the tournament so a good 10 tables are unusable for cashgames from 12pm to lets say 6pm...

just the way it is, however the action is so good there I have a hard time boycotting

unlike the Venetian I do not see the Bellagio taking any steps towards improvement...unfortunately the action is nowhere as good anywhere in town other than the bellagio at this time of year
Old 07-03-2006, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Recent Problems at BELLAGIO

I'm sure the action is delicious - but it's still not worth it to me to even be part of the hype going on there. And then the fact that they won't reprimand someone like that bitch floor-lady. People (tourists) are so in awe of playing at "the Bellagio" that they'll wait through lists like that. I agree it does get them in to gamble, which is what the management really wants.
I'll never understand, however, why it isn't worth it to them to discipline their floor people and require that they act professionally.
I went there three times, and each time a floor person was inexcusably rude. Made me feel like not giving them my business.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:57 PM

How early are you going?

I found that around 10:30/11:00 AM was the perfect time for me to go, at most I saw a 2-3 person wait for the tables you listed, and at most had to wait 30 minutes for a 5/10 NL seat. If you're going after noon, good luck getting a seat within an hour.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:26 PM

I have never been during the WSOP but the best time I have found is 8-10 PM. The tourney is ending, people are leaving for dinner and the lists move quicker. I go to the pool during the afternoon then head over there at 8 Pm planning to play all night.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never been during the WSOP but the best time I have found is 8-10 PM. The tourney is ending, people are leaving for dinner and the lists move quicker. I go to the pool during the afternoon then head over there at 8 Pm planning to play all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was showing up anywhere from 1pm - 4pm the place was a ZOO...

now I've been showing up around 9pm...instead