Old 01-18-2006, 09:30 PM

Default Lost Tonight

Half hour away, I'm pumped.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Lost Tonight

Bump.

Spoilers ahoy.

OMFG THE OTHERS.

That was a really good episode. Now that we know how Jack's wife left him though, I'm hoping that we see fewer Jack episodes. How much more of his backstory could really be relevent without rehashing past stuff (which they've already done)?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:09 PM

Dude...the other guy is somebody on the island. DUH!

EDIT: That's just speculation. Anyway, yeah it was a good episode. The [censored] is really hitting the fan now. Next week's ep looks pretty good too. The first episodes of the season were a little slow, but now it looks like they're turning it up. I always expect a bit of a soap opera episode, but the last two haven't really been.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2006, 11:14 PM

SPOILERS

Seriously, I cant wait for them to make the army. Anyone else see this being the season finale-ish event?

Also, I think Ana-Lucia will be next to die/get captured. So far whoever took care of the dog (Walt, Shannon) has met an untimely fate. You heard it here first folks.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: That's just speculation. Anyway, yeah it was a good episode. The [censored] is really hitting the fan now. Next week's ep looks pretty good too. The first episodes of the season were a little slow, but now it looks like they're turning it up. I always expect a bit of a soap opera episode, but the last two haven't really been.

[/ QUOTE ]

the next episode actually looks like it will suck from the previews..more soft stuff about charlie's drug addiction problems and hurley trying to hit on that other chick. but this episode was the best so far this season and the army idea sounds great
Old 01-18-2006, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the next episode actually looks like it will suck from the previews..more soft stuff about charlie's drug addiction problems and hurley trying to hit on that other chick. but this episode was the best so far this season and the army idea sounds great

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, come on man. You look familiar or whatever it is he said. That's gonna be a cool revelation. More trippy [censored]. Charlie's drug addiction problems means Charlie goes crazy. Crazy Charlies is better than "Aw, what a cute baby" Charlie. Also, it looks like the Others come for the baby again, so, there should be fighting.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:30 PM

That episode was awesome, but the next one looks pretty lame.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:30 PM

How in the world did Sawyer know that beard dude's name was Zeke??? Was he called by his name by one of those other tugboat dudes when they captured Walt?

edit: or was that just one of sawyer's many nicknames he gives? if so, what "zeke" is he referring to?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:38 PM

Just put me in the colum of people who is happy to see the show go with the plot and problems of suvival on the island, not turn in to some Super-natural type show. I'm willing to "suspend disbelief" to a certain extent, but the smoke monster really made me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]