Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2006, 01:48 PM

Default So I quit price chopper.

My long sordid tale of quitting began with an early morning run to Wal-mart(SUPER-edition) and a 12- hour workshift. I cant believe they put mye on a 12 hour workshift I canbarely cashier for 4 hours.but they did and things ended very badly.
So I tried to get some socks because all my socks are covered in dirt/dust/grime/stickers since I never wash socks.but i had no money so I went back home to steal some money from my parents. My parents have a lot of money to steal since my dad makes 3 grand a week. they used to give me a lot of money but since I spent it on stuff that disturbed them way too much they dont give me money I have to earn it by stealing. This story is actually boring and quite long so I will just say I made 120 bucks. And I got paid so i have 500 dollars in my wallet. yippee.
Work was tough. i had to evening check+ night stock basically. It was inventory week. I have no idea what inventory week is but there were a whole bunch of people I have never seen helping us early on and the manager was still there at 11:30. I asked this one chick what they were doing and she was like "we are inventoring all your stuff" and I was very tired becasuse we had so many pallets and they were heavy and It was so bad that Carlos a mexican(they are hardworking superheroes like they can do 2 times as much as white people) just quit on the spot. I was going slow because I could barely raise my arm and they complained to me so I said I couldnt do it. I was subbing for a mexican already and the nightstocking situation is really bad at price chopper. I got lost in my thoughts because I tried to talk to bill about poker and I like to think about poker. and he said the most stupid story about a 3-6 limit holdem game( two guys were raising each other before the flop so he folded his pocket twos9according to him the worst hand in poker), and wait for it...wait for it.....a TWO came on the flop!?!?he regrets this decision deeply. and asked me at one point if I knew what a big blind was and I said no, at my home game we only play with small and medium sized blinds. He doesnt get sarcasm so when I told him I was kidding, I was left to picture a game with small and medium blinds and having a new guest who actually responded positive when I told him we dont have big blinds we have medium blinds and he was from the only town wherre they always play that way- transylvania. SO then I started having sexual fantasies about vampires and two hours later I was fired and disgraced. I forgot to take my med so maybe that was part of it. I get lost in my own ridiculous thoughts way too deeply. But im not going to tell my parents instead Im going to pretend like Im still working for the next week .It will be fun! So no more price chopping for Bryce [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
But I did get the Natlalie portman collection from wal-mart and I remembered to get fresh socks. So im good.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:49 PM

Default Re: So I quit price chopper.

Ugh...
tl;dr
please seperate paragraphs.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh...
tl;dr
please seperate paragraphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesnt even let me do it. It jams my paragraphs together.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:07 PM

The amount you're disturbed amuses me.

<3 spaceman Bryce
Old 07-01-2006, 02:09 PM

Get banned already, jesus.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get banned already, jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]
why?
Old 07-01-2006, 02:17 PM

Your posts are not entertaining, interesting, or funny, and never have been.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:19 PM

nice. weird, but nice.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

<3 spaceman Bryce

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-01-2006, 02:26 PM

I'm just tired of how this attention whorish gimmick account still makes an attempt to get OOT's attention months after his popularity hit the skids.