Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2006, 04:30 AM

Default Help me bang my ex

please do not use the v-word so that it doesn't show up in searches. only small chance of trainwreck anyways but yeah

cliffs on my situation: me and my fiance broke up, we are currently still living in the same house until 8/1 when she moves out and I buy the house from her.

ok well here's the situation, first off thank you everyone for your responses in the takebacked thread, I saved them and are considering them. Anyways the results so to speak are I yelled at her after her "date" and she claimed it wasn't really a date, and I basically just dropped it. A couple days since then she has been surprisingly flirty with me in that I can pretty much tell she wants the cock, but doesn't want to get back together with me. I don't want to get back with her either to be honest but I would like to bang her some more. 2 days ago after more flirting I came out and said basically "hey uh wanna have sex no strings no big deal?" and she smiled and said she would think about it. Yesterday we were doing seperate stuff and when I saw her late she said she was too tired and that she would probably be up for tomorrow.

Today we both started drinking early and she had a few too many too fast. We were chatting outside and she said one of the dumbest things ever, which was basically "hey how about a compromise, get me a gift certificate to <a sex shop> and we'll fool around" and I basically brushed it off and said not tonight but in my head was rofling. We were about to hook up and she went over to a neighbor's and predictably drank more and came back 2 hours later instead of the 1/2 hour we were talking about. Obviously I was a bit pissed and drunk and we kinda had some words and I ripped into her for her wanting me to treat her like a whore. She said some lame stuff too and stumbled off to bed.

Later I did some serious thinking about it and decided I'm going about it the wrong way. I no longer have any desire to have a relationship with her, she's gone in a month anyways, so eff my pride - lets just do anything possible to get laid as much as possible. Sober, she is kind of on the fence about the whole thing, she wants to break up, and she wants to get nailed by me, but doesn't want things to "get weird" like me trying to get back together with her, which I don't want anyways.

Whats the best way to go about closing the deal (without spending any money of course..)? I'm thinking I should send her a nice apology email. Right now thinking:

"Hey sorry about last night, I had too much to drink and said some stuff I didn't mean and I apologize for hurting your feelings. Hope we can still be friends (with benefits [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )."

thoughts?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Help me bang my ex

Didn't see the other thread, but I'm sorry it didn't work out. Good luck.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:39 AM

Does she search for your posts? What's with being incognito?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:43 AM

There is some minor chance of that yeah so I took the 2 mins to gimmickaccount. I should have done that for the other thread but wasn't thinking clearly, obviously.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:44 AM

what is the v word? obviously not virgin or vagina so what is it?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:45 AM

his name spelled backwards, so his SO cannot find this post in a search.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:46 AM

oh wow im stupid.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:47 AM

Default Re: Help me bang my ex *DELETED*

Post deleted by diebitter
Old 07-01-2006, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nhev,

what do you say to yourself when you get in these situations?

Word for word please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say, at least I'm not 45 years old and spend 15 hours a day frantically refreshing OOT so I can post my awesome "If you were a tree, what tree would you be?" threads.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:52 AM

Bring some other chick around and nail her, make sure the person with whom you are living knows about it. Bingo bango bongo.

-Michael