Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2006, 02:34 PM

Default Trip Report: date with a girl I met on myspace

Alright so last night I took this black chick out that I met on my space a few weeks ago, and normally I don't date black chicks because I find them disgusting but I made an exception because my friends said she was probably an easy lay. I was going to take her out to a nice restaurant downtown but this chick wasn't worth it to me so I just took her to TGIFridays in La Jolla near UCSD. When I picked her up I realized we didn't have any booze so I stopped off at Ralphs and parked in the fire lane and went inside and grabbed some gin for the ride down. We immdiatly started pounding and I was feeling pretty woosy by the time we got down there but that just made it easier for me to dodge cars on the freeway while driving about 95. It felt like I was playing a video game, but it was a little tricky because it had been a few weeks since I had last driven drunk.

Anyways we get to the restaurant and this obviously homosexual waiter is helping us, I do my best to talk down to him to make the bitch I was with know who is boss and that I don't take any crap from gays. At that time I was thinking about tipping $0 but I am not sure, how do you guys tip if the waiter is a homosexual? The meal was pretty bad and undercooked so when the waiter walked by I threw it on the floor and told him that I didn't want to pay for it and to bring me a new jack daniels flat iron stake right away or else I was going to punch him in the face. We kept ordering drinks and were pretty wasted and making a big scene. Some family told us to quiet down but they looked jewish so I just ignored them.

We were pretty drunk and I think they ignored my request for a new steak so we just bailed without paying but not before I upended our table and pissed on it in front of like 35 people. Thankfully they didn't call the cops or we would have been [censored] but all I wanted to do was get home and [censored] this nasty skank who had been horny as hell all night and giving me all sorts of signals. So we get back to my place and start getting pretty freaky but she didn't really seem to be wanting to go for my cock so I just shove her head down on it and after about 30 seconds she stops resisting and goes to town and just gives me the most amazing BJ. I decide to stop and just have sex with her but she insists that I use a condom. I don't [censored] that way to when we were doing it doggystyle (because black chicks only have sex that way, I found out) I pulled the condom off and she never noticed until I shot load after load of pozzed up cum into her vag. She was pretty shocked and said she wasn't on the pill but I didn't give a [censored], maybe if she has my baby it will give that chick a nasty lesson for the rest of her life about not [censored] random guys.

Anyways OOT how'd I do on this date? I'm thinking if she calls me again I might give her another chance but I can't be certain. Did she seem into me? I think I might call her in a few days if I want to lock up another easy hook up.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Trip Report: date with a girl I met on myspace

now that's some lol [censored] right there.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:36 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

poty obv

rj
Old 06-29-2006, 02:37 PM

Pure gold.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:38 PM

Wow, I believed that for way too long into the post.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2006, 02:39 PM

pretty standard, I think. nice going!
Old 06-29-2006, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I believed that for way too long into the post.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. me too... definitely a [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (out of 5) post though.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. me too... definitely a [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (out of 5) post though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least one [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2006, 03:15 PM

sponger...

did you get pozzed?

I mean, she was __________ [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]