Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2006, 04:39 AM

Default Trip report/Moral Dilemma

So tonight I decided to go out on the town. The boyfriend os out of town for 10 days.

We went downtown. Always a good time.

I went out with a friend of mine and her boyfriend. First stop: Maccos. We walk in and immediately I realize there are two girls in underwear dancing on the bar. I say something to Jennine, who says this is normal. I realize the bar is only consistent of girls dancing half naked in underwear, bouncers, us, and a few horny buisnessmen. We stay approximately 5 minutes because we feel we're not hot enough.

So we go to this bar, something that starts with a C. We walk over, and a group of people are hanging out. I realize the only reason I drove downtown is to celebrate someone turning 31 (I'm 22) and that I have nothing in common with these people. I continue drinking like there is no tomorrow.

This gets old. The bar is lame. We decide to go back to Maccos, where people are now. Me and Jennine want to dance to booty music, and the DJ is complying. One of the gigantic bouncers (which we joked I could spin on, because I'm 5'3 and this guy has to be 6'9) pulls us onstage with the half naked girls and we booty dance. It's hot and gets the attention of many men. I'm on a drunken roll. This is not enough for birthday boy, who watches me/wants to go to another bar. We comply.

So we end up at this other bar, which I'm wearing a wristband for, but I can't remember the name. They play awesome music, like the Clash and other 80's favorites. Birthday Boy gets the hots for me and decides that he wants to dance with me. We dance. I'm so hot that he wants to make out with me on the dance floor. I try to deny, because I have a BF, but I kiss him a little and he calls me shy and coy. I continue dirty dancing with him and we have a fantastic time. He wants to go back to his place (red alert) and since I'm driving, we dip out to Jennines house (closer to my house than his).He informs me he has a German car after I tell him I have a hot ass RX8, and I cannot guess it. (Mercedes?) He has a porche (sp? I'm drunk), and is trying to impress me. I am not impressed, but want his dick.

My thing is this. I had a fantasic night with him, but he was directly described as a Quagmire (giggity giggity). He's hot as hell but I've been with the BF for a few years. Me and birthday boy have a lot more in common from what I can tell tonight than the BF have had in 3 years. Our relationship is old and I'm drunk and want to call this Quagmire. What do I do?
Old 01-18-2006, 04:46 AM

Default Re: Trip report/Moral Dilemma

Don't be a cheating drunken whore.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:47 AM

See how you feel when you're sober. For now, masturbate.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:51 AM

Have a drunken phone sex three-way with Quagmire and Kurosh, break up with your BF in the morning, and then do whatever you want to this weekend.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:55 AM

I am getting really pissed off from reading the OP. Your BF is out of town for a few days and you can't even go that long without kissing another guy? I hate girls. You are all [censored] sluts. It's all about the cock.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:58 AM

kurosh,

I am a good girlfriend. I have never cheated. My boyfriend is extremely overprotective and jealous. I'm tired of it. I don't think any guy has any room to talk. I did not cheat, but am tempted by a much more interesting man than the current ho hum bullshite. Pardon me.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:02 AM

Seems like you've been looking for a reason to end your current relationship. Why not wait for your BF to come back, end it, and then go F Mr. Porsche?
Old 01-18-2006, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kurosh,

I am a good girlfriend. I have never cheated. My boyfriend is extremely overprotective and jealous. I'm tired of it. I don't think any guy has any room to talk. I did not cheat, but am tempted by a much more interesting man than the current ho hum bullshite. Pardon me.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a breakup for sex then crave security and get back together thing
Old 01-18-2006, 05:04 AM

Maybe he has good reason to be overprotective and jealous?
[ QUOTE ]
but I kiss him a little and he calls me shy and coy. I continue dirty dancing with him

[/ QUOTE ]
That is cheating in my book.

If you're tempted, then break up with your current bf first. I don't see how you can care about him the slightest bit and do this. If he's such a ho hum bf, why have you been with him for several years?
Old 01-18-2006, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like you've been looking for a reason to end your current relationship. Why not wait for your BF to come back, end it, and then go F Mr. Porsche?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. don't cheat, no need. either end what you have or don't, but it appears you want and should end what you have.

Seems like you hung on a bit too long with the one you have too...standard move...don't move on from one until you can cling to another...