Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 09:20 PM

Default Telling inappropriate stories to strangers

So today I was at Carls Jr with my mother, and we strike up a conversation with a 30~ year old guy because we bought some french fries that tasted like they were sitting out for 10 minutes because they were cold/soggy. The guy was dressed pretty nice and was reasonably good looking and normal individual. Anyways, the guy was bascially cussing like a sailor and told us a story about how his friend stuck his dick in a womans drink while he was working at a restaurant because the woman was incredibly rude to him.

I am also reminded of the time that I was getting my haircut at one of those piece of [censored] places next to campus (campus cuts on pardall for those in santa barbara). So the guy starts telling me about how he lives in a crappy part of town and there is some sick pervert who parks his car on his street out in front of his house and screams things randomly out his window and to people walking and driving by. Of course he tells me some of the things in great detail, for example "DO YOU WANT ME TO [censored] YOU IN THE [censored] LIKE I DID LAST NIGHT YOU [censored] [censored]" and how he is going to kill him and molest him and everyone else that drives by. I mean he is literally telling me word for word what this person is saying and how the cops aren't doing anything about it and whatever. Of course he is getting visibly upset, something that I'd rather he not be doing when he is holding a huge blade an inch from my head.

So what the [censored] is wrong with these people? Are they just lonely and need of attention. I can understand mentally disturbed homless people yelling out inane things to everyone, but wtf? These people are actually reasonble members to society.

Also I want to hear the weirdest stuff that you've heard from completely strangers. That was pretty much the point of this thread.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Telling inappropriate stories to strangers

I usually go with the "Ahhh, mmmmm, interesting" while nodding my head.

If they're really annoying I would start pointing out the obvious problems with their story or their personality. "Don't you think it's weird that you're telling me, a complete stranger about your ________ problem?"
Old 06-20-2006, 09:35 PM

I'm pretty sure you're just asking to get stabbed.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you're just asking to get stabbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well are these strange crackhead types you meet in the shady part of town who are likely to have a pointy object...

OR

Your average socially inept person you'd meet at say, Carls Jr.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:39 PM

"hey, you with the hair, you want to suck my dick for a dollar!!!?" yelled by a guy walking to me and a woman walking down the sidewalk. My only question is weather or not this guy has actualy succeded in an offer like this.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:40 PM

Dude, the guy wasn't socially inept, he was telling me about how he made $250,000 last year but has so much expenses after he got fired from his real estate job that he had to buy a.... i think it was like a '95 trans am.....
Old 06-20-2006, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, the guy wasn't socially inept, he was telling me about how he made $250,000 last year but has so much expenses after he got fired from his real estate job that he had to buy a.... i think it was like a '95 trans am.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Not knowing what personal information is appropriate to share with complete strangers you've just met in a fast food restaurant basically qualifies you as being socially inept.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So today I was at Carls Jr with my mother, and we strike up a conversation with a 30~ year old guy because we bought some french fries that tasted like they were sitting out for 10 minutes because they were cold/soggy. The guy was dressed pretty nice and was reasonably good looking and normal individual. Anyways, the guy was bascially cussing like a sailor and told us a story about how his friend stuck his dick in a womans drink while he was working at a restaurant because the woman was incredibly rude to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Inappropriate? You mean soggy french fries don't make you think of flaccid dicks? Please tell me I'm not alone here.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:50 PM

Not for nothing Spong, but do you see the irony of your post?

Btw, next time some d. bag starts talking like that in front of your mom tell him to stfu.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:51 PM

I have a strict policy of not talking to crazy people. I urge you to try this.