Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2006, 02:13 PM

Default Two ideas

I had the following two ideas Saturday night. Which one do you think is better and why?

1) I used to work at a country club in high school as a caddie and bagroom attendant. Several of my best friends worked there as well. Our former boss, who is still the caddie master, is a really annoying pain in the ass. We all dislike him to varying degrees; none of use hate him enough to do anything really destructive, we just think he's a douche.

He lives in the same apartment complex as one of my friends (that worked there) so we all know where he parks his car.

Three of us went to a movie Saturday night and when we were dropping off the friend that lives near the boss, one guy said something like "Wouldn't it be funny to TP XXXX's car one night?" We all agreed it would be funny.

Then I had my great idea. Even better than TPing it would be ceran wrapping it. I mean like hardcore wrapping, the way those guys at the airport wrap luggage, so he couldn't open the doors or trunk or anything. I figure we'd need about 10-15 rolls of ceran wrap to do a really good job, under the car and everything. There is a bar near the apartment complex so we could go over there, get really drunk, then come back and wrap up his car.

2) Same night on the way to the movie we pass an arcade that also has batting cages. It's right across from a driving range we used to go to a lot. A couple days ago I was thinking that I'd like to go to a batting cage, now I decide that I want to go to a batting cage drunk.

Plan would be to pick up a couple cases of beer and ice and put them in the trunk. Then go over to the driving range and hang out there while the beer gets cold. After that we'd drive across the street and set up our drinking station in the arcade parking lot. It's a big lot that stretches pretty far back from the street, so I'm confident that if we did this after dark we wouldn't get caught. Once we get good and loose we'd obviously go straight to the fastest speed cages and start gambling.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Two ideas

Just a FYI, only amateurs actually use saran wrap from the grocery store to saran wrap a car. Go to a U-Haul, and get the heavy duty 2 foot long roll for like 30 bucks.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:16 PM

Idea #2.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a FYI, only amateurs actually use saran wrap from the grocery store to saran wrap a car. Go to a U-Haul, and get the heavy duty 2 foot long roll for like 30 bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
2 ft for $30? Did you truncate the "000,000"?
Old 06-19-2006, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here, this stuff, Im confusededed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=50955
Old 06-19-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost 100% sure he mines wide and not long.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:20 PM

idea 3: something correlated with the opposite sex?

idea 2 sounds like fun until someone gets hurt. hahaha

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost 100% sure he mines wide and not long.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thats what I meant, but why would a 2ft long roll be 2,000,000 and not 20 cents?
Old 06-19-2006, 02:22 PM

Both good ideas. You may just end up doing a lot of swinging and missing at the batting cages. To spice it up, put two people in there and try to push each other into the path of the ball.