Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2006, 01:13 PM

Default B2B - to play or not to play

My online poker career is off to a pretty good start and now I'm looking to go after signup bonuses at some new sites.

It is clear that the Bonuswhores crowd is in love with the B2B network, yet I see very little posted here about the network.

Is there any reason why people here seem to avoid the B2B network? Perhaps the bonuswhore crowd, and myself, are missing something.

Any input would be a big help. Please PM, if so some reason, you do not want to post publicly.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: B2B - to play or not to play

A lot of the bonus whore crowd plays micro-limit (1/2 limit and below). B2B typically have many of these games going. In the North American evening hours, you'll be lucky to see more than 1 table of 1/2 limit, if any at all.

I play the 50NL there since a decent amount of VIPs get accrued with the added bonus of a lot of the european players sucking ass at 50NL.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:29 PM

I have hooked up some players here for a b2b bonus, and everyone have been happy with the outcome. Its not the easiest bonus, but with the VIP cash back and cheap VIP store, it nice.

I would also like to point out that if you choose the right skin its pretty easy to find good soft games going on. At low limits its almost the same as party, its at higher stakes it differes.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would also like to point out that if you choose the right skin its pretty easy to find good soft games going on. At low limits its almost the same as party, its at higher stakes it differes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The skins are all populated by the same exact players so it doesn't matter what skin you play on.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:14 PM

Sorry I meant the time ofc, not skin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Sorry
Old 06-19-2006, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of the bonus whore crowd plays micro-limit (1/2 limit and below). B2B typically have many of these games going. In the North American evening hours, you'll be lucky to see more than 1 table of 1/2 limit, if any at all.

I play the 50NL there since a decent amount of VIPs get accrued with the added bonus of a lot of the european players sucking ass at 50NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help. I usually play at Party at the 100NL or 200NL tables. If/when I play limit at Party I play the 3/6 tables.

Any problems getting games at B2B at this range? If not, any idea on how these games compare to Party at the same limits?
Old 06-19-2006, 02:23 PM

I'd suggest u download the software of the site your likely to be playing at (won't mess up your sign-up bonus) and take a look at the time you plan on playing. The network peaks at around 4500 but at off times gets down to less then 500 so the time is very important.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:29 PM

Steer clear if you play limit. Very few tables, and the ones that are running are beyond rockish.

Lots of 6-max NL tables though. Although I can't comment on the quality of those tables as I don't play NL.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:47 PM

On the bright side, the players on the limit tables are super-rockish, which I believe is spanish for "easy to exploit".

I was primarily a limit player until I came to b2b network and realized that if I had any prayer of finishing the 30-day 3000 VIP bonuses, I'd have to play some NL. I soon found that even me, a lousy NL player, still ended with a profit in those games. That's how soft they are.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:55 PM

The NL players are very loose at times, so variance is high. I had a great start there when I first signed up with Martins. But that didn't last long. I had such a bad run my last time on there, I swore never to play B2B again.

Last night on B2B, had K/K 3x in around an hour and ran into A/A all 3x. Played with a guy for over 2 hours who played basically every hand (at least 95% VPIP) and cracked my nice hands repeatedly with hands like J/2 and K/6 (yes, he called any sort of PF raise with those hands).

I couldn't take it there anymore myself. They do run alot of nice bonuses though.