Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 01:33 AM

Default Coaching Request

Ive been losing recently, and as a result questioning my decision making/losing confidence/playing poorly. While its entirely possible my losses are mostly variance, it seems like now would be a good time to plug some leaks before they get out of control.

If anyones interested in a short term coaching agreement or if you want to ghost some of my sessions and pick me apart feel free to PM me or respond here.

Thanks
-Wu

*atm i 8-12 table 2/4 6m
Old 06-15-2006, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Coaching Request

I assume you play Party?

Here's two things to you can do before even needing coaching..

1) How much effort are you putting into profiling my opponents? If you can remember people's names well or have a good note-taking system thats great. Otherwise I would suggest using a HUD.

2) I would cut back the number of tables a bit. 8-12 in 6-max is in my opinion too many as you need to be very active and alert in 6-max. You need to be very aware of your opponents tendancies and imho you just cant do this playing over 8 tables.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:54 AM

I would be willing to you if you want just PM me. I've coached a few other people before with good results. For a price obviously; but we can negotiate on that.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:00 AM

spino,

1. I use both pokerace and a note system. My note taking coudl stand to improve, right now I just write down interesting [censored] as it happens.
2. Good point, I've been 6 tabling since monday hoping it would get me thinking right again. Still feels like i'm playing miserably though. Normally I'm a very good multitabler been doing 8-10 for as long as i can remember.

-Wu
Closed Thread