Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Eurobet + Rakeback Vs. Poker Stars

So, the rake at Eurobet, since it is a PokerRoom skin is awful. Pokerstars on the other hand has a very good rake. My question is: Which is better? Eurobet getting 25% rake back or Poker Stars with nothing.

Thanks,

Billy
Old 01-16-2006, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Eurobet + Rakeback Vs. Poker Stars

Depends which limits you play. I remember that the Stars VIP program is ~10% RB IIRC. I'd say that Stars probably wins in the end.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:16 PM

You can get 30% at EuroBet if you look around. The sign-up bonus at EuroBet itself, when it clears, translates into over 80% rakeback generally. Players on average pay $800, get a $600 bonus, get another $60 in rakeback (200 X 30%). By that time you should have a good idea of how you like the games and can figure what you would need to make to compensate for less of a future payback.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can get 30% at EuroBet if you look around. The sign-up bonus at EuroBet itself, when it clears, translates into over 80% rakeback generally. Players on average pay $800, get a $600 bonus, get another $60 in rakeback (200 X 30%). By that time you should have a good idea of how you like the games and can figure what you would need to make to compensate for less of a future payback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw today that I could get 30% but have already signed up through an affiliate and am unsure as to how easy it is to make a new account and what kind of hassle I would be facing.

In general I love the games. Love, love, love them to death.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw today that I could get 30% but have already signed up through an affiliate and am unsure as to how easy it is to make a new account and what kind of hassle I would be facing.

In general I love the games. Love, love, love them to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to bayoupoker.com (pr skin) it has an endless rakeback of about 60% when you include player points. If you play more than 4 tables, go to hollywood as well and sign up for there monthly reloads =50% rakeback. There is also an other skin that offers a reload bonus
Old 01-18-2006, 01:49 PM

as far as i could tell, all the player points get you is more of the free bonus money, which you can never run out of anyway. maybe i'm wrong
Old 01-17-2006, 03:21 AM

email your affiliate, i am sure they would be able to help you out with the percentage. silly to go through the hassle of making a new acocunt before asking if you can just get an increase.

holla
morg.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you have an established account at a poker site, it's pretty difficult to set up another account with them in order to get the rake back (and, almost always, against the site's T&C's). I've heard of people having success with it, but it somehow involves using multiple bank accounts, neteller accounts, etc. Probably just easier to find another site you like and open a brand new account through an affiliate program.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to bayoupoker.com (pr skin) it has an endless rakeback of about 60% when you include player points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you please provide a link? I see nothing about this on their website.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:39 PM

Try bonuswhores.com