Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2006, 06:58 AM

Default Full Tilt Poker disconnect issues/bugs

I've emailed their bug reports but haven't heard anything back. Just wondering if anyone has similar problems or if anyone has any idea what's going on.

I'm connected to a wireless router that is downstairs. Its a piece of crap, and disconnects now and then, but only for a few seconds, then the internet kicks right back on. Most sites are pretty good with reconnecting you seamlessly, but on FullTilt there are several issues after the reconnection happens:

1. random cards show up, cards from the previous board stay on the screen for the next hand. I fixed this once by minimizing everything and then bringing the tables back up.
2. after minimizing all the tables to fix #1, I've had a few times where one of my tables would not show back up. It showed as open, and I could select it by hitting alt-tab, but still no luck.

Has anyone else had issues. I'm trying to see if this is isolated on my machine or not. Of course not too many people probably get their internet connection continuously dropped, but with a few people still on dialup or maybe suffering from stupid wireless routers, its possible.

Will
Old 05-24-2006, 07:13 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker disconnect issues/bugs

I have similar issues with FT. When the wireless drops for a short time and then reconnects, sites like PP and Stars manage fine to reconnect but I will have FullTillt up at the same time and it usually just freezes in these spots.

Then when restarting FT theres about a 15 sec wait "waiting for permission to log in" where it seems to think you are already logged on.

While you are at e-mailing them tell them to for gods sake make it possible to filter tournaments, wading through a qazillion completed ones is a joke.