Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 04:49 PM

Default SSNL stats checkup

I have been playing mostly .50/1 NL FR and 6max, though two weeks ago I started to throw in some 1/2 since I was rolled for it. I haven't played 50NL for several months, but I was killing it and moved up to 100NL. I have had decent success at 100NL, but have really been getting killed at 200NL, because of this I moved back down to the 50s to get the feel for my game back. I wanted to include a snapshot of PT because I have always gotten alot of help from reading other peoples and seeing the analysis here. I think my main problem is probably tightening up far too much as I move up limits, I think I may be playing scared and uncomfortable raising some of the less than stellar hands from the CO and BTN that I do in 50NL. I realize 700 hands isn't enough to draw any conclusions about winrate, but I'm not interested in that, I feel these numbers are pretty representative of how I am playing now and am curious if there are any glaring problems you see. Things like, do I fold too much to steals? My river aggression is also alot lower than flop and turn, is this normal? Etc, etc.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:53 PM

Default Re: SSNL stats checkup

This actually also has 100NL 6 max hands there as well. Here is an example of the disparity

100NL 6 max
VPIP 20.37
PFR% 10.19

50NL 6max
VPIP 22.15
PFR% 13.05

I can provide anything else you think would be helpful
Old 05-15-2006, 04:53 PM

Well JonnyShip, 767 hands is wayyyyyy too small of a sample size to tell anything. Check back at 10k.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:57 PM

As I said i know the # of hands is too small, and I have 60k hands for the year. I have drastically changed how I have been playing though, so I don't see adding those and skewing the numbers to my old style would be helpful.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well JonnyShip126, 767 hands is wayyyyyy too small of a sample size to tell anything. Check back at 10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 05-15-2006, 05:04 PM

1. Glance through the voluntary statistics survey to see the PT stats from a wide variety of winning SSNL players.

2. Check out the thread on how to use Poker Tracker for in-depth data analysis of your playing style; it can help you find many different kinds of leaks.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:10 PM

Thanks, Here is the screen shot for all 6max hands this year, edited out the AIM since it seems to bother people [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 05:16 PM

we're just messin with ya about posting your AIM name - i wouldn't want crazy SSNL guys IMing me all the time (even though i voluntarily posted my AIM info before)