Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2006, 10:58 AM

Default Cuddle Buddies?(Long but worth it.)

A [censored] 'cuddle buddy?' Y'all niggas disappoint me yo...

Sometimes I see stuff in this world that makes me SOOOO glad I wasnt born of this generation. I mean, its not like I identify with the majority of my OWN generation, but when I really sit and talk with some of the younger cats (ages 16-21), and really get in their minds and how they see things....maaaaaaaaan.....I wanna [censored] weep yo.....

Case in point: The LB show this past week at UNC-CH.

Now, after the show, me and my mans, along with a few of the students on the Activities Board, decided to hit up BW3s for some waings and just kick it on some coolout [censored]. Keep in mind, they are all young females, around 20-22 years of age, and all very bright or whatever. A very lovely and lively bunch of girls that made for a good ol nigga family gathering.....felt like I was kickin it with long lost cousins or some [censored]....

Anyways, the night is winding down, and after niggas dusted off bout 50 waings (half sweet-BBQ, half spicy), one chick is like, "Aiiight yall.I gotta go..Im fitna call my cuddle buddy and go back to the dorm." I looked at her and was like, "Huh? Your cuddle buddy? Does that mean what I think it means?" She just laughed and said, "Yeah..hes just a dude I snuggle and cuddle with when I dont wanna sleep alone.....we dont have sex though." A few other girls at the table co-signed like, "yeah..I got me a cuddle buddy too..theyre so fun....."

What!?!?!??!?

The [censored] is going on with this generation yo? I cant believe there are niggas in 2006 STILL goin for this [censored]!!! Back in my day we used to have guys who were cuddle buddies too.....only back then, we called them 'PUSSIES!'

Fellas, yall must put an end to this [censored]. Seriously.

I mean, I have much more respect for a '[censored] buddy' relationship than I do for this cuddle buddy [censored]. A [censored] buddy relationship is a two-way street: she wants some, you want some..yall [censored], nut, and both go home happy. A cuddle buddy relationship is some of the most selfish, one-sided [censored] Ive ever heard of because as a guy, youre basically just relegating yourself to being some broad's emotional tampon (c)k_orr: soaking up all her fear, loneliness, and insecurities, just so she can pull you by that strang and toss you out to make way for a REAL nigga to come and smash.

No thank you, maam. Im good.....

See, back when I was sangle, me and my niggas had rules. And the number one rule was to NEVER sleep in the same bed with a girl you aint [censored]. I mean, whats the use? Why tune up the strangs, if you aint gon play the song? And for the record, we always had more respect for them '[censored] on the first night' chicks, than we did for them broads who had all them fears of 'I dont want him to think Im a ho' and [censored]......

The chick who tries to keep fighting her desires when she knows damn well what she wants? Booooooooo bitch....get her outta here yo....... To me, that says she's too worried about social 'norms' and too worried about what other people think.....[censored] that.....Your vaginal levee is weakening and its bout to be a Katrina in yo panties girl.......just give in yo........

On the other hand, the chick who gives it up on the first night is a hero and a patron saint. Praise that woman for letting you know, she know what she want outta life (c)Dre. For real......fellas, you take that woman home to mama and thank her for all the weeks of [censored] conversation, text messaging, and Cheesecake Factory dinners she's saved you......and after that first night of sex, yall can really talk to each other as real people cause you aint got [censored] else to hide..

Like I said, I sometimes weep for this generation..but hopefully this blog will touch a wayward soul whos been led down the fruitless and thankless path of Cuddle Buddy-dom. To all my ladies, hey, I cant knock the hustle. If you find a nigga thats still dumb enough to go for this [censored] arrangement then hey, see a fool, use a fool.

But to all my young niggas who are currently in this situation, PLEASE cut that [censored] out yo......Its Playtex ass niggas like yall who [censored] the game up, and make REAL niggas look 'cruel' and 'insensitive.' Take it from a seasoned vet.....that dry-humping, 'let me wear my sweatpants so she can REALLY feel it' [censored] is NOT gonna lead to sex. The pussy aint that serious yo.....and even if it is.....it aint worth losing your dignity to get it.

Stand up and be a [censored] man.

Tay

This has been a Real Nigga PSA , sponsored by the Percy Miracles Foundation.

This is a blog entry written by Phonte Coleman(of little brother).... I am posting this cause I agree wholeheartedly with every word in it, and it's hilarious.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 AM

Default Re: Cuddle Buddies?

HAHAHAH, brilliant. lmfao @chicken waings.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:24 AM

And I thought cuddle buddies was just a caucasian thing. Hmmph!
Old 05-13-2006, 11:34 AM

Is a "vaginal levee" a real body part? Awesome.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Cuddle Buddies?(Long but worth it.)

Nice post...I'd never even heard about this [censored] before...thats incredibly gay if guys really do that...is it just a dorm thing? (never stayed in the dorms)

Best line ever: Your vaginal levee is weakening and its bout to be a Katrina in yo panties girl.......just give in yo........
Old 05-13-2006, 12:55 PM

I would think that it is VERY possible that chicks refer to their [censored] buddies as their cuddle buddies in order to not appear like [censored] in front of their friends or other guys, when in fact they are around for nothing more than the sex.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:11 PM

today's college boys are all just a bunch of pansies. This proves it.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
today's college boys are all just a bunch of pansies. This proves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I love her!!!!!
Old 05-13-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would think that it is VERY possible that chicks refer to their [censored] buddies as their cuddle buddies in order to not appear like [censored] in front of their friends or other guys, when in fact they are around for nothing more than the sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i'm thinking too...either that or the cuddle buddy guy is gay. But there's no way that a straight male would allow a chick to sleep in his bed a lot unless he's hitting it.

I've only had one girl sleep in my bed with me that I didn't do (aside from family member when i was young). And that was because she was my best friend and she'd crash at my place after partying sometimes...but there sure as [censored] was no cuddling going on!!
Old 05-13-2006, 02:01 PM

This post was excellent! Yeah anyone who is a cuddle buddy is a sucker.