Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 07:54 AM

Default 5/10 I DONT KNOW

dude is like 65/25/1

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.20 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.20 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero c/r/c??????

and no i wasnt folding UI past the flop unless it got kind of icky or past the turn no matter what
Old 05-12-2006, 07:59 AM

Default Re: 5/10 I DONT KNOW

Step 1: c/r the river and put an already laggy guy on super tilt after he gets his overpair hacked up.
Step 2:...
Step 3: Profit
Old 05-12-2006, 08:09 AM

and what's up with the turn c/r?
Old 05-12-2006, 08:12 AM

my hand is probably best and all but im probably only like a 7-2 favorite to be best. theres value in a c/r but not a [censored] of it

he mgiht also take a free showdown and its not like he'll be able to fold Qs9c if i lead. this guy's awful so hes gonna miss value bets too

i think i should just lead
Old 05-12-2006, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like to extract value from my good hands
Old 05-12-2006, 08:13 AM

I like leading the turn, and a c/r on the river.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my hand is probably best and all but im probably only like a 7-2 favorite to be best. theres value in a c/r but not a [censored] of it

he mgiht also take a free showdown and its not like he'll be able to fold Qs9c if i lead. this guy's awful so hes gonna miss value bets too

i think i should just lead

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? What kind of hand range are you putting him on after he 3-bets the turn? I kinda find it hard to believe he's turn bet/3-betting and then free showdowning.

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

i like to extract value from my good hands

[/ QUOTE ]

I like a lead too. I don't think c/c-ing is bad either considering we picked up more outs if behind or possibly have him reverse dominated if we have the best hand.

If you check raise and he just calls do you bet the river? If you know he's paying it off with a worse hand then by all means c/r the turn all day.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
huh? What kind of hand range are you putting him on after he 3-bets the turn? I kinda find it hard to believe he's turn bet/3-betting and then free showdowning.

[/ QUOTE ]
he can have a flush draw which would mean he has big cards and he can take a free showdown. awful players dont value bet good either; in this hand he had black aces and took a free showdown

that would've tilted me but lol what a suckout
Old 05-12-2006, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
he can have a flush draw which would mean he has big cards and he can take a free showdown. awful players dont value bet good either; in this hand he had black aces and took a free showdown

that would've tilted me but lol what a suckout

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be being a little results oriented here? I think its one of the rarer cases that he has a strong hand or a semi-bluff that doesn't follow through on the river unless you have some kind of a read that he likes to free sd a lot.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:21 AM

The turn c/r makes me cringe.