Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 03:10 AM

Default Starting a new account on FT?

not sure if this should be here, so feel free to move it sam.

friend and i are having a dispute - he says that according to an email he recieved (which is posted further down), he cannot open a new account.

i say that while this maybe true if he has an account active with Full Tilt, it should not apply if he closes his account first, my reasoning being that if someone closes an account and moves to a different site, but then decides they want back in, they will not be able to play at FT anymore.

reading the email makes me think im wrong (mainly because of the deposit bonus reasoning), but it still doesnt seem right to me.

thoughts and opinions?

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to play on your new account, and your old account, ***********, will remain open. Our policy is that a player is bound to their original account. Please understand this is for numerous reasons, the most predominant of which are that we cannot have players
taking advantage of the deposit bonus. The other is in the interest of fairness; by changing your account you are no longer associated with your old player ID, our player notes function and internal records depends on names remaining constant.

Regards,
Michael

-pug

edit: should have checked the sites rules page;

"Players are not allowed to create, use, or deposit to more than one account"

still is this 'getaroundable'?