Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 01:55 PM

Default True Poker First Time Deposit

I checked their website and I cannot find what you have to do to clear their bonus that they are offering now (30% on first time deposit, up to $100). It says in free real money, but surely I can't just deposit $300, get another $100 and w/d the $400, right? But I can't find any raked hands req'ment or anything on the site. Anyone?
Old 05-05-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: True Poker First Time Deposit

FIRST TIME Deposit Bonus Rules:

* You may make one deposit per computer that is eligible for the deposit bonus.ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for True Poker Real Money Play.
* The deposit amount that qualifies play for the maximum bonus may vary, depending upon the dollar bonus amount or % bonus you are eligible for.
* Only the first deposit during the promotion period is eligible for the deposit bonus.
* Check the status of your bonus earning at any time by clicking the True Poker game Menu button, and then choosing "Check promotion status" A 30% bonus amount will be paid out in increments of $10 for every 100 raked hands, a larger % bonus may be partly paid at a rate of $5 for every 100 raked hands.
* How long do I get to play : To earn the entire deposit bonus, you must play the required number of raked hands within 40 days following the first deposit. Any remaining deposit bonus amount after 40 days will be expired. For example, if you deposit $333, making you eligible for 30% / $100 bonus, you must play 1000 raked hands before the end of the day on 40th day following the day you made your initial deposit.
* The name on your account must match the name on the credit card/(s) used to make the deposit or the bonus will be void.
* True Poker reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any bonus or other promotion at any time and without prior notice.
* True Poker reserves all rights and all decisions of management shall be final and conclusive.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:05 PM

Thanks a lot, Davey.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:07 PM

I love this site. Cool 3d graphics.