Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2006, 05:20 AM

Default OT: Over/Unders on Trout Donk Crew

So, currently Im in Dallas on Deuce's laptop, 6-tabling, at an underground poker room. Apathy, Good2cu, and Usher are at one place and Deuce2high and Bonafone are with me at another place. Both 5-5 NL games, with avg about 1K stacks at each. Who's gonna win, who's gonna super donk?
Old 05-02-2006, 05:52 AM

Default Re: OT: Over/Unders on Trout Donk Crew

[ QUOTE ]
So, currently Im in Dallas on Deuce's laptop, 6-tabling, at an underground poker room. Apathy, Good2cu, and Usher are at one place and Deuce2high and Bonafone are with me at another place. Both 5-5 NL games, with avg about 1K stacks at each. Who's gonna win, who's gonna super donk?

[/ QUOTE ]

from what ive seen of those poker rooms in Dallas, id bet 5 of you win. They are fun fun fun loose.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:01 AM

Everyone will finish up a few buyins except for Good2cu, who will lose 25k and his rolex. Afterward, he will either attempt to make it up by 32-tabling the 215s and 530s or cry himself to sleep while sadly eyeing his wrist (where his rolex used to be).
Old 05-02-2006, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone will finish up a few buyins except for Good2cu, who will lose 25k and his rolex. Afterward, he will either attempt to make it up by 32-tabling the 215s and 530s or cry himself to sleep while sadly eyeing his wrist (where his rolex used to be).

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure he left it in my tahoe B4 he went in. LOL, guess he already thought of that and planned ahead.

Update: Deuce is big stack at like ~2500, and just busted a drug dealer-looking character, for like the 3rd time.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:14 AM

FYI, Raptors not here b/c apparently he doesnt understand the concept of Bros B4 Hos.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:57 PM

i got bonafone takin EVERYONES money. rollin out tha club wit a couple gorgeous females and then stayin up all night with tha ladies doing innapropraite activities.

Travesty i have been playin FIFA cause bona told me u like to play. imma b ready to rep CO when i come down. hope u have been playin too. lol
Old 05-02-2006, 02:43 PM

I'll take good2cu thinking he's eked out a victory over Usher, at which point Apathy finds 2k in black chips mixed into the bottom of two of his stacks. At the other place, Bonafone takes a huge lead when Deuce gets rivered by a fish with a three-outer and then pays him off, but then gets distracted by a girl. He spends the next two hours stuffing hundreds in her pants so fast she has to excuse herself to go clear out some more room for him. Meanwhile, Deuce stacks the remaining fish at the table 6 times.

Everybody wins big.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got bonafone takin EVERYONES money. rollin out tha club wit a couple gorgeous females and then stayin up all night with tha ladies doing innapropraite activities.

Travesty i have been playin FIFA cause bona told me u like to play. imma b ready to rep CO when i come down. hope u have been playin too. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

We are very very serious about our Fifa. Just got the new one for 360. We even bought grips for our controllers, lol. Let me know if you play on x-box live.

*Also, Youre right, Bonafone's been pimpin' bioaitches left and right since he got here.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are very very serious about our Fifa. Just got the new one for 360. We even bought grips for our controllers, lol. Let me know if you play on x-box live.

*Also, Youre right, Bonafone's been pimpin' bioaitches left and right since he got here.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i dont play on xbox. that could ruin tha fairness. im a ps2 guy. i guess ill have to adapt when i go down there. ow well. it should b pretty similar

sounds like ma boi bona. he is a stud. lol