Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 08:46 AM

Default Re: NL 25 AK hits TP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you have to repop this flop. THEN you get paid from Kx. Once he goes all in on the turn you should toss it. I think you see AA, KK or KQ here way to often for this to be porfitable. I just don't think you get enough donks doing this with Kx to make it profitable. IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even the most nitty and stupid players will min re-raise AA and KK so i think we can safely disregard those two hands from his range. AJ-KJ seems like a large part of his range. We win against one of those hands and split against the other 2. This seems like a classic WA/WB situation. I think its either c/f or c/c on the turn and see what he does on the river if you c/c.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'll slowplay my AA/KK, they'll never see it coming hahaha! I stack you!"

Even on 10NL you see a lot of slowplaying monsters PF.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you have to repop this flop. THEN you get paid from Kx. Once he goes all in on the turn you should toss it. I think you see AA, KK or KQ here way to often for this to be porfitable. I just don't think you get enough donks doing this with Kx to make it profitable. IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even the most nitty and stupid players will min re-raise AA and KK so i think we can safely disregard those two hands from his range. AJ-KJ seems like a large part of his range. We win against one of those hands and split against the other 2. This seems like a classic WA/WB situation. I think its either c/f or c/c on the turn and see what he does on the river if you c/c.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I'll slowplay my AA/KK, they'll never see it coming hahaha! I stack you!"

Even on 10NL you see a lot of slowplaying monsters PF.

[/ QUOTE ]
However, this is not 10nl as you can clearly see by the title of this thread. I still stand by my original reasoning.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no possible way you can rule out AA or KK with that
turn push. Villian may slow play KK hoping we catch up but I see slow played AA and KK at this level constantly.

BUT, my main point was...get it in on the flop.