Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden player

[ QUOTE ]
Because teams will actually run out of shotgun in all areas of the field. No team lines up on first and 10 and runs goaline.

[/ QUOTE ]

And dropping 10/11 guys in zone happens in real life all the time.

I [censored] hate Madden. I hope they lose their exclusive license soon.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I [censored] hate Madden. I hope they lose their exclusive license soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I just wish I could find my copy of 2k5 around here.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:10 PM

It's like 5 bucks at any GameSpot type store. Definitely worth it. Sick how a game 3-4 years old still pwns any football game since.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Epipen I'll play you on the PC version of 08. We can send money to a mod, winner takes all, I'll record with camtasia just in case you decide to synch the game and try to disconnect when losing. I will beat you by more than two touchdowns, you can use your cheese Patriots all you like. Your deep strikes won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh why don't you play me on 360 like a normal person, it's the much better version. Who the [censored] plays madden on the cpu. Everyone knows they don't put nearly as much effort into the cpu version as they do the 360 one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you come across as such an [censored] in all of your replies? No "everyone" does not know that. Not everyone is as into Madden as you, and when you start an 'ask me' thread you shouldn't be condescending when people don't know as much as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only come off as a dbag to the people who attack me/come off as dbags themselves. What do you expect me to say when someone attacks me/comes off as a dbag, act all nice and friendly?

[/ QUOTE ]

In fairness, OP, you actually started the dbag, confrontational tone when you titled the thread the way you did and posted the following.

[ QUOTE ]
I dominate almost everyone I play in madden. Online, live it doesn't make a difference. Ask me what its like to be so amazing in Madden.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just an invitation to take a swing at you.

What would have been much more productive, is if you posted saying that you were an accomplished Madden player, well-above average, and would offer tips to people. You could have added that peole could judge your credentials based on the quality of your responses. Right there you could have set a good tone for a thread.

IMO the best 'ask me" threads start out with a humble post by the OP, and then people think..."wow, he really knows his stuff."

The way you started created an inviation to attack you, and that's what you got.

I'm not judging you, just trying to say why you have to take some ownership for the direction of the thread, man.

AK