Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden players (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492727)

EPiPeN11 09-03-2007 03:54 PM

Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden players

I dominate almost everyone I play in madden. Online, live it doesn't make a difference. Ask me what its like to be so amazing in Madden.

mindstatez 09-03-2007 03:56 PM

Re: Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden player

Give me your handle and I'll check your PC stats, if you have 08. Probably one of the guys who pull their modem out so the connection breaks then shoves it back in until the other user disconnects prematurely and gets the loss.

EPiPeN11 09-03-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Give me your handle and I'll check your PC stats, if you have 08. Probably one of the guys who pull their modem out so the connection breaks then shoves it back in until the other user disconnects prematurely and gets the loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

PatsIn08 (For 360). And no I am better than almost everyone. When I lose I take the loss. I really should only have like 10 losses, a bunch of my losses were on either disconnects or my xbox 360 dying.

ncboiler 09-03-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dominate almost everyone I play in madden. Online, live it doesn't make a difference. Ask me what its like to be so amazing in Madden.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's it like?

SBR 09-03-2007 04:02 PM

What team do you play with? Why?

EPiPeN11 09-03-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's it like?

[/ QUOTE ]

It kinda gets boring sometimes. I try to play people near my skill level because games that are competitive are so much fun, but they are hard to find because most of the people online who are in the top 500 bum hunt and care so much about their record they only play average/bad players.

EPiPeN11 09-03-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What team do you play with? Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pats are the best. But I will play with the Broncos, Bears, Lions, and Texans too.

ncboiler 09-03-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's it like?

[/ QUOTE ]

It kinda gets boring sometimes. I try to play people near my skill level because games that are competitive are so much fun, but they are hard to find because most of the people online who are in the top 500 bum hunt and care so much about their record they only play average/bad players.

[/ QUOTE ]

So its boring? Hmm. Does that mean that sucking is not boring so sucking would be better than being as great as you?

If being so great is boring why would you want to be great?

bobman0330 09-03-2007 04:08 PM

A blessing or a curse?

EPiPeN11 09-03-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's it like?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So its boring? Hmm. Does that mean that sucking is not boring so sucking would be better than being as great as you?

If being so great is boring why would you want to be great?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's boring when you play someone who isnt elite in Madden (which happens a lot because most great players don't wanna play other great players for some reason).

However when you dp play someone who is as sick as you are in Madden, it's amazing. It's so tactical and the game is being thought at a higher level than 2 idiots playing 1 v 1.