Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: 10/20 flop a little bit of everything in multiway pot

[ QUOTE ]
i'll tell you guys what, this hand has some sort of value in different ways. if its early in the session and you plan on playing for a while, then you can use this hand for a motivation play to show what your willing to go off with. i think if your going to play the hand.......then you got to go all the way.........or fold. one or the other.

i know for a fact that bennyamine would go off with this hand 24/7 and he's considered one of the best, so would hansen.

but then again, they are also the type that you see sitting there "sitting out" and you point your mouse at theyre seat and it shows their name with a "0" underneath it.

not saying its wrong, it just depends on your style and what you are trying to acomplish in the over all picture of the session.

i think guys like larslusak possibly dont go off with this hand because i never see the guy sitting on "0" yet he is also the one who is always sitting at the 300/600 ready to go. you never hear about him with money problems.

this hand is close. this hand is also one of those that you can find yourself in very bad shape with not much invested from the get go.

play at your own risk tolerance.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you some sort of awesome troll account?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: 10/20 flop a little bit of everything in multiway pot

A 3bet here would make much more sense if we were in position. If we get multiple callers it'll be hard to cbet the flops we totally miss, and if UTG1 or the button /does/ have aces we've got a really bad hand for it.