Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:21 AM

Put his car on the roof of the school a la Uncle Jesse.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy a scrap car, a crash helmet & a pair of fast running shoes... please youtube it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy a scrap car, a crash helmet & a pair of fast running shoes... please youtube it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, as much as myself and about a dozen people want to do this, i'm looking for a bit more subtlety
Old 09-16-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend and I need to pull a prank on someone that's screwed him over in the past. There is definitely hostility involved here - the intention is not to film it and then all have a beer and laugh about it. At the same time, we're not talking Scott Tenorman either. The offenses against my friend are NOT worse than a good beatdown, or taking a large sum of money. The person is definitely a POS though and has this coming.

Basically, the limit is whatever you would feel comfortable with, given the description.

Some more guidelines:
- I said MAJOR. The bigger, the better.
- At the same time, the cheaper the better. The absolute limit for me is like 500 bucks, MAYBE a grand, but for that it had better be GOOD.
- Time required: up to maybe a few months. Same as with cash spent - the more fringe enjoyment we get out of this, the more time we're willing to allocate.
- Has to be legal. I'm not prepared to get into serious trouble, nor will I condone him doing so. Needless to say this excludes bodily harm etc.

Lastly, the target is not in college or college-aged.

EDIT: I might provide more details later, but first I want to be sure the thread doesn't get hijacked into a discussion of his specific situation, in lieu of prank ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post him some bricks with no stamps on, so he'll have to head to the post office and pay for the postage... if you want to ruin him buy a can of spray paint and spray "PEDOPHILE" on his car/house.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:31 AM

If he has a girlfriend, this is pretty funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1774718

It also definetely has the potential to mess his life up.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To keep with the literary theme, spray paint a giant scarlet "A" on the hood.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If he has a girlfriend, this is pretty funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1774718

It also definetely has the potential to mess his life up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That. Is. Awesome.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:41 AM

Take a medium sized box, fill it about half ways with packing peanuts, take a dump in it several times, fill the rest with packing peanuts, mail to villain.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:45 AM

What happened to a good ol' swirly, titty twister, or Indian burn?

The CH vid was ridiculous if not staged.