Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden player

[ QUOTE ]
1) i hate sports games, almost never play video games and still read this whole thread.

2) is there a decent amount of money to be made playing these games? online, is it possible to bet on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not nearly as much money compared to poker. If you are a great madden player and are an expert hustler you would be lucky to make 20k a year off it.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone giving op crap should challenge him to a madden match, loser is banned from oot.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one giving him crap is claiming to be in the top 99 percentile of madden players while maintaining a 52-16 record.

[/ QUOTE ]

That 52-16 record is ranked currently in the top 600 overall out of 200,000+ thousand people on the xbox 360. Why you ask? Because I only play really good/great players for the most part and it takes into account who you play.

I could easily have an 80-0 record by playing only bums. Your record doesn't mean [censored]. Who you play and who you can beat does.

[/ QUOTE ]

No wonder you're among the top 1% of players...
Old 09-04-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[...] are you better at sex than 99% of all other people who have sex?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd have to say yes, definitely yes. To prove that I'm not full of BS, I will take on the burden of sexing up some willing female participants. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you happen to be a hot female, send me a PM with some (nude) pics of yourself and we'll make it happen. Let's gogogo!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Ask me what its like to be better than 99 percent of Madden players

What do you do for a living?

Does you dick get chaffed from masturbating 12 times a day?
Old 09-04-2007, 03:40 PM

this thread is retarded. OP wants people to ask him about Madden and how he is so great. When asked about the so called "Jetpack" he will not answer that question because of abuse. LOL. this is not a madden forum this is a poker forum. do u think all the people who play madden on 360 post/read 2+2?

this reminds me of 2 friends I had that claimed they were the best "Cyberball" players in the world in the 80s early 90s. they ended up winning a bunch of tournaments then the creators of the game flew them out to the headquarters to play against their best. My friends won of course, and still today claim to be "The World Champions of Cyberball"

what a difference the internet makes. OP please start a new thread when you are in the top 100 players in the world not the top 3000. when there are 300K madden players, top 1% doesnt mean $%#@
Old 09-04-2007, 05:15 PM

rushing attack is like cash games and madden games are like donkaments so you're not really braggin hear you know

i would school you up in rush attack
Old 09-04-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I honestly don't believe anyone in the world could beat me if I practiced a bit to get back into it if we played under these rules:

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to think this way until I started using emulators and playing NHL 94 online. I completed dominated everyone I knew and everyone they knew, and everyone who THEY knew live, but there are some sic players lurking out there.

I'm still better than almost anyone there is, but there is 1 guy in Toronto who owns me, and he says there are 2-3 Finnish guys (?!) who he can't beat, though b/c of internet lag, those games are hard to play fairly.

as to the OP, w/e, I say if anyone knows somebody who can beat OP, then set-up an on line match for money.

I'll also lay good odds on anyone who wants to challenge me to NHL 94 (Sega) b/c I'm in the top .001% of players worldwide. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 05:37 PM

Do you think that Devon Hester is one of the best receivers in the game because his speed is 100? Every time I do a fantasy draft I can get him really late because he is a 70 overall but he is always one of my best receivers because he's always open.

Are there any other players or positions whose undervalued by his overall rating in your opinion?
Old 09-04-2007, 05:37 PM

I like how the OP isn't
"Ask me about Madden"
but
"Ask me what its like to better than 99 percent of Madden player"
So this question
"What is it like to walk down the street and realize you could beat everyone you see in Madden?"
Is more relevant than
"What team is the best?"
Old 09-04-2007, 05:38 PM

Let's talk training camp.

I'm absolutely awesome at "chase and tackle" but awful at "Trench Fight".

Trench Fight is ridiculous, IMO. Too much variance.

Ones I'm good at: Chase and Tackle, Clutch Kicking, the WR one, Pass Deflection one, and pretty good at the rushing attack one. I'm "OK" at the pass accuracy.

I suck at: Coffin Kicking, Trench Fight, Pocket Presence (UGGGGG HATE IT..I don't even do it anymore)

What else is there?