Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Ripped off by RakeTheRake!

[ QUOTE ]
RipOff Rachel has little time off on Sunday…but not to worry, we'll put an end to that. Lazy b*tch.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL -- I'll always love the sarcastic British sense of humor.

Sometimes the only way to deal with libelous posts like the OP's is to hear from people that have had a good experience with the affliate, so I just wanted to pipe in and say that Raketherake has been a great affiliate -- I've never had any problems there, and they in fact paid me my owed rakeback from US-banned sites.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:11 PM

Raketherake, through rachel, agreed tourmament was cancelled. Party told me tournament was cancelled. Rachel said there was nothing they could do.
Now I know you probably work for Ripofftherake and are posting here. thats fine.
On this issue, they have been incompetant.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:13 PM

So Party tried to shift the blame on someone else? Shocking!

RTR is very professional IMO. They have explained their side. Be patient. In case you have not noticed the industry is overwhelmed right now.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Party tried to shift the blame on someone else? Shocking!

RTR is very professional IMO. They have explained their side. Be patient. In case you have not noticed the industry is overwhelmed right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see, a listing of professional well run organizations in the poker world:

1. Poker Stars
2. RaketheRake
3. ThisistheNuts
4. WSEX
947. Party Poker

Does this help sort out the conflicting information you're getting?
Old 10-16-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Raketherake, through rachel, agreed tourmament was cancelled. Party told me tournament was cancelled. Rachel said there was nothing they could do.
Now I know you probably work for Ripofftherake and are posting here. thats fine.
On this issue, they have been incompetant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with you and think your blatant disregard for what everyone is telling you is just stupid. If they had decided to keep the rake that would be wrong, but they've already said they're not doing that.

You should reread the replies you've got and try to keep a sense of perspective.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:01 PM

I have read what jessica is saying now.
THat is fine. Point is that rachel was telling me something different.
Rachel agreed tournament was cancelled.
I understand that Party is liable to make errors and often does. However, party information that the tournament was cancelled was confirmed by rachel ar rakethe rake.

I accept what jessica and others are saying that the tournament is not cancelled. As far as US players are concerned, who knows.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand that Party is liable to make errors and often does. However, party information that the tournament was cancelled was confirmed by rachel ar rakethe rake.

I accept what jessica and others are saying that the tournament is not cancelled. As far as US players are concerned, who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are overreacting...

The tournament was originally scheduled (or attempted to be scheduled) on the 15th... that tournament was cancelled (nothing unusual in this considering the circumstances)... it is now being rescheduled (or attempting to be) on the 22nd.

Currently, US players cannot participate in freerolls... Patry has stated that they are reviewing this policy...

It would seem to me, that as a US player, you would be interested in seeing this tournament pushed back as much as possible to give Party the time to make a decision to allow US players to participate in Freerolls...

Based on my experience with RakeTheRake, comments on this forum and communication with other players, you should expect them to do everything that they can to ensure that they are able to reward players, within the poker sites rules... I believe they are doing this, in this case, as they always have!
Old 10-17-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see this in writing/print that she sent to you. You've offered nothing but unsubstantiated claims against one of the most trusted affiliates with zero proof whatsoever. It's 100% possible that you have missunderstood what she was saying as well. Next time you come on here, please think before you write something like RIPPED OFF!!! Something more along the lines of "Party snowball scheme question for RTR" or something like that would have been a much better tone.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:03 AM

I'd like to see pics of this Rachel before I pass judgement thanks.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:20 PM

Id like to see pics of Rachel And Jessica before I pass judgement. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread