Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: 10 Turnoffs That Make Good Guys Wave Goodbye

[ QUOTE ]
11) Batshit Insane Bitch: She was raped, molested, slept with 350 guys, a meth addict, a recovered meth addict, an alcoholic, a recovering alcoholic, and a pothead. By the age of 15. Her head is such a scrambled mess that blowing her brains out with a shotgun with be a step towards organization. Guys have to take out the garbage twice a week as it is, they don't need to be in a relationship with a human full of it, too.

Nope. I'm not bitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

12) Valerie the Virgin: On the first date says you need to "declare your everlasting love for her" before giving it up.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think numbers 1-100 involved the girl being fat or not attractive, but that might just be me.

[/ QUOTE ]
It ain't just you.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:26 AM

I must be doing pretty well. I've only gone on dates w/ Donna and Gina.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
11) Batshit Insane Bitch: She was raped, molested, slept with 350 guys, a meth addict, a recovered meth addict, an alcoholic, a recovering alcoholic, and a pothead. By the age of 15. Her head is such a scrambled mess that blowing her brains out with a shotgun with be a step towards organization. Guys have to take out the garbage twice a week as it is, they don't need to be in a relationship with a human full of it, too.

Great call. Met her the other night at a concert, well, had met her before. She looked alot like Kennedy the MTV vj, with alot more tattoos. I was madly attracted to her. Actually we had met once before, she rememebered meeting me, but couldn't remember where we met. Asked if I was married, had a girlfriend, came on strong. She would have been alot of fun for about two or three hours, then weeks of nightmares and a restraining order. I'm old, a few years ago I would have jumped on it, now, not so much.