Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Life after college

[ QUOTE ]
So i realize im not supposed to make this my blog, so ill try not to.

Im 4 months removed from graduating with a masters in econ. I have been looking for a job i guess somewhat unsuccesfully, i have had a few onsite interviews but for one reason or another none of them worked out. I have made a lot playing poker but that doesnt seem fulfulling anymore. As the days go by i guess i just feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into this directionless pit of despair. Its hard to explain really. I have no responsibilities really, i can do what i want when i want and have plenty of money, however i am becoming more and more unhappy by the day.

This has manifested itself thru withdrawing further and further from people thru not hanging out as much etc. I guess im not sure if this is normal (i mean the hard time finding a job not the emotional stuff) but i definately know i dont like it.

Im posting it because im sure some of you have been thru the same thing and would like you feedback on how to get out of the slump etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

so, you have a masters degree, a girlfriend, no responsibilities and plenty of money?

wow, get over yourself you [censored] baby.