Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Post the last time you punched someone and why?

[ QUOTE ]
Nov. 2nd, 1994. Night before graduation of Marine Combat Training (just after boot camp). This lil [censored] with short man's disease (has a problem with everyone taller than him) just kept running off at the mouth.

1 punch later, I had a broken pinkie (over rotated my fist) and he had a broken jaw. Problem solved. Pinkie still hurts when it gets cold though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...you beat up a midget?...
Old 05-06-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never hit a person in my life! how sad is that?!
Once though, when i lived in Paris and was watching a game in a pub with my brother and some friends of ours there was this guy who wanted to see a different game.
Him and my brother had had some arguments earlier about wanting to watch different games.
Suddenly out of the blue the guy starts cursing at my brother non stop.
My brother calmly replied that out of respect to the owner they should solve their differences at the end of the game. The guy just kept going for like 2 minutes straight cursing when i finally stood up and told him that if he said one word i would knock him the [censored] out.
He shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it was the scene from Lock, Stock and Two Smocking Barrels..right..minus the guy ending up on fire.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a pussy I guess?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya
Old 05-06-2007, 05:41 PM

ran naked across field across from my apt for 20 dollars... guy stole my shorts... ran him down but ass naked, dropped him in one punch and got my shorts back.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:32 PM

I guess it's been almost 2 years now. It was my roommate's birthday party and everyone was all drunk. We wound up wrestling and I was forced to elbow him, cutting his lip and making him bleed all over, then his girlfriend got him a glass of water to wash his mouth out with and he spit a mouthful of water/blood in my face so I had to punch a fool.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess it's been almost 2 years now. It was my roommate's birthday party and everyone was all drunk. We wound up wrestling and I was forced to elbow him, cutting his lip and making him bleed all over, then his girlfriend got him a glass of water to wash his mouth out with and he spit a mouthful of water/blood in my face so I had to punch a fool.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol awesome
Old 05-06-2007, 07:23 PM

college, several years ago...

it was the year baltimore won the super bowl. i bet $40 on them to win the afc championship, they won, i let the $40 ride on the superbowl, they won.

kid (and by kid, i mean 6'4", probably 260lbs) began ducking me. every time i bumped into him, he wouldn't have the money. excuse after excuse.

thing was, back then i was broke, $80 was a decent weekend for me...

so finally, one night my roommate and i went over another kid's house to grab a bag of weed, and the 'bookie' just happened to be there..there was 4 of them chilling in the living room...

as soon as i saw him, i figured if i embarrassed him about it in front of his friends, he'd pay up...wrong.

he stood up and said, 'what if i say that i'm not going to pay you?'

this, after at least 4 or 5 occassions where i would pay him on a monday after a sunday loss...

i glanced back at my roommate, turned and hit him as hard as i could. landed right in the lower nose/mouth area. he fell back onto the couch, and was bleeding pretty good onto his shirt.

one of his friends stood up, but my roommate turned to him and said, 'you know he had it coming, sit down'..

i ended up leaving with no $80, no bag of weed, but a fair amount of satisfaction.

i got into many fist-fights growing up, but for whatevever reason, (more mature, no reason, etc) that was the last time i punched someone...

maybe it's that i have a higher tolerance for [censored] than i did when i was younger, but more likely, it's that i'm not going to hit someone over words most likely now. if we're talking about my family, girlfriend, close friends, etc., i'll come swinging...i'm just not trying to get into a car with friends driving around looking for someone because they called me a bitch...
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 PM

Hey wiper, you're a bitch.

(just kidding)

Did that make you angry enough to punch me?