Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2007, 09:06 AM

Default I got a call from AP yesterday regarding Potripper situation

Hello,

i am new to the forum but like a bunch of other people i received an email from apwatchman indicating my account info was given out by AP to another member of AP. I was not involved with this tournament nor was i ripped off by potripper. Apparently i logged into that tourney though and watched it, which i do sometimes when im playing and i guess it snatched my account info.

So anyway yesterday i received a phone call from an AP rep basically telling me what happened and i informed him i was well aware because of this email i received he went into more detail saying that they are in the process of reimbursing every party involved 110% and because my account info was leaked they are going to give me $500 for my inconvenience and on top of that reimburse me for any other fraudulent activity that happened towards me (which as far as i know there hasn't been).

so i did receive my $500 and i was wondering if anyone else has received a phone call from AP yet or received money from them for this whole situation yet? the person i spoke to was Mark Kandler Absolute Poker VIP Supervisor.

its nice to see they are taking steps to rebuild there credibility, if that can ever be rebuilt...