Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I got a call from AP yesterday regarding Potripper situation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530133)

knownfactor 10-24-2007 09:06 AM

I got a call from AP yesterday regarding Potripper situation

Hello,

i am new to the forum but like a bunch of other people i received an email from apwatchman indicating my account info was given out by AP to another member of AP. I was not involved with this tournament nor was i ripped off by potripper. Apparently i logged into that tourney though and watched it, which i do sometimes when im playing and i guess it snatched my account info.

So anyway yesterday i received a phone call from an AP rep basically telling me what happened and i informed him i was well aware because of this email i received he went into more detail saying that they are in the process of reimbursing every party involved 110% and because my account info was leaked they are going to give me $500 for my inconvenience and on top of that reimburse me for any other fraudulent activity that happened towards me (which as far as i know there hasn't been).

so i did receive my $500 and i was wondering if anyone else has received a phone call from AP yet or received money from them for this whole situation yet? the person i spoke to was Mark Kandler Absolute Poker VIP Supervisor.

its nice to see they are taking steps to rebuild there credibility, if that can ever be rebuilt...

10-24-2007 09:10 AM

Re: I got a call from AP yesterday regarding Potripper situation

Nice brag, railbirds go pro!

knownfactor 10-24-2007 09:13 AM

not a brag at all dude just letting people know it looks like AP is reimbursing people, because im sure there are tons that were effed for $1000s and they would like to know

FF_Barret 10-24-2007 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not a brag at all dude just letting people know it looks like AP is reimbursing people, because im sure there are tons that were effed for $1000s and they would like to know

[/ QUOTE ]

brag-getting money for watching

god, if only they did this for highstakes pokerstars mtt railbirds..i'd be rich

xTheKidx 10-24-2007 09:37 AM

I wish I would have watched the Tourney

Under dog 10-24-2007 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish I didnt suspect every new registered account saying nice things about AP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

So now they're just throwin money at who ever they can???

luckyjimm 10-24-2007 10:46 AM

I hope there is a massive scandal on Full Tilt that is so bad they give players like $500 for each time they railbirded the $200/$400 games.

jack21221 10-24-2007 10:49 AM

nh

knownfactor 10-24-2007 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks that way, and yea i am a new user but i could give two [censored] about AP but if they want to throw money to the people involved more power to them and its still the right thing to do. i don't work for AP or have an affiliation with them, and the only reason i know about this forum is from the link in the email i got...sorry if i came across suspect but that is def not me or why i posted my OP

Under dog 10-24-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks that way, and yea i am a new user but i could give two [censored] about AP but if they want to throw money to the people involved more power to them and its still the right thing to do. i don't work for AP or have an affiliation with them, and the only reason i know about this forum is from the link in the email i got...sorry if i came across suspect but that is def not me or why i posted my OP

[/ QUOTE ]

You are def not who?

...I raise