Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: What should i do next?

[ QUOTE ]
1 opther thing i forgot to mention is that if i ever make a joke about sex she says something like i hate sex jokes stop talking about sex etc. and she hates talking about sex. 1 time i told her her ass looked big or something jokin around and she kept hitting me saying dont talk about that. should i still go about things the same way

[/ QUOTE ]

You just now figured out that this might be important. Knowing this, I definitely would not recommend asking if you can SIIHP right off the bat. At least wait until the second time you hit it.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:39 PM

Pussywhipped without any pussy. What a shame.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:40 PM

Does she drink alcohol? If so, get drunk and make a move. All other advice is going to deep.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:41 PM

i knew it was important but when i typed this itr was like 2 in the morning and i just got home from hanging out with her and i couldnt remember everything i wanted to say, btw, i want to thank everyone who has replied for their help and advice.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1 opther thing i forgot to mention is that if i ever make a joke about sex she says something like i hate sex jokes stop talking about sex etc. and she hates talking about sex. 1 time i told her her ass looked big or something jokin around and she kept hitting me saying dont talk about that. should i still go about things the same way

[/ QUOTE ]

You just now figured out that this might be important. Knowing this, I definitely would not recommend asking if you can SIIHP right off the bat. At least wait until the second time you hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew it was important but when i typed this itr was like 2 in the morning and i just got home from hanging out with her and i couldnt remember everything i wanted to say, btw, i want to thank everyone who has replied for their help and advice.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does she drink alcohol? If so, get drunk and make a move. All other advice is going to deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she drinks
Old 03-16-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, she drinks

[/ QUOTE ]

fold the flurn.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:25 PM

Hi, im 18 years old, white, and i play college baseball. I met a girl about two to three months ago and i really like her. We hang out all the time probably 5-6 times a week. The thing is she is 23 years old and smoking hot. I am not very attractive but she always asks me to hang out etc. She is white also but i found out that all of her ex boyfriends except 1 have been black. I am deepy attracted to this girl and i think i am falling for her. Shes told me on multiple occasions she only wants to be friends and she would never sleep with anyone outside of a relationship. She just told me yesterday that she has been [censored] this guy for about 6 months and he is white. i never really talked to her about the whole black/white thing. She asks me to sleep over a lot and wants to meet my parents. ive slept over a few times but both of the times her roomate who sleeps in the same room as her has been home so i slept on the couch. After she told me about sleeing with the guy for about 6 months she told me she didnt want to sleep with anyone outside of a relationship but she did and i think she was hinting that she might want to sleep with me. i like her too much to sleep with her unless we were dating so i dont want to (i know this seems very very very weird.) i want to tell her how i feel but i dont exactly know how. i usually joke around a lot and ive told her that i think im falling for her and she laughs and says stop joking and then i tell her im not joking and she still laughs and says yes you are. what do u guys think i should do?

p.s. i am friends with her roommate and one day her roommate asked me to take her tanning and i jokingly said ok if u let me see u naked, and she said no, i dont think my roommate would like that. the thing is the girl that told me this does not joke around and i think this means the girl might like me, what do you guys think? thanks.

this is an update on my situation from before and i havent asked her out or anything since then besides the times i told u about where she thought i was joking. i dont want to risk ruining our friendship because we r really good friends even if she doesnt like me like that.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:18 AM

Two words:

Sorority [censored]
Old 04-28-2006, 12:25 AM

Jesus Christ.

Pokerbob could probably give you tips.