Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What should i do next? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62522)

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 01:49 AM

What should i do next?

hi, here is my story. I am an 18 year old college baseball player in my first year of college and i met this really hot girl who plays on the basketball team. She is drop dead gorgeous and shes 22 years old. We became pretty close friends but we've only known each other for a little over a month. We hang out a lot and we talk and do a lot of stuff together but we are nothing more than friends. She told me she never would go out with a person she is really good friends with but i really want to go out with her. I like her a lot and i want to know what you guys think is my best option. Btw, when i asked her if shes going to my next game she said shed only go if my mom goes, and shes never met my mom before, seriously, what does that mean? She also keeps telling me she wants to sleep over but then she hints to me that she wants to be nothing more than friends with me. Thanks for your advice.

siccjay 03-16-2006 01:54 AM

Re: What should i do next?

Ugh. Grow some balls and make a move. Stop being friends with a chick you want to bang.

Alobar 03-16-2006 01:54 AM

you are 18, shes 22. You can maybe end up poking her twice, but it most likely wont ever go farther than that. Women at that age are really weird about the age thing. And you being that much younger than her, is pretty much the kiss of death in her eyes. Id cut your losses and cash in on being a college athlete and start running up a string of slutty soriety girls.

man 03-16-2006 01:56 AM

she probably values your friendship too much to risk losing it. you've become her baby brother and it is hard to break out of that mold. however while many people think it's impossible to overcome the friendship gap, it's simply not true. it's just that as long as you're drooling over her it will never happen.

the only real way to woo her is to lose all attraction to her and just be natural. once you've lost interest, she'll start to wonder what happened and will probably do things to get you to notice her again.

but, that's more hassle than it's worth. you can't force yourself to be natural. I know I usually advocate a "forget her, man" stance but it's almost always the best option. I think you should go out and meet some other girls. in time, you'll lose interest with this girl and start to loosen up around her. if it doesn't happen then it'll never happen, though.

just relax, be her friend, meet other girls, and things will necessarily get better from there.

man 03-16-2006 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh. Grow some balls and make a move. Stop being friends with a chick you want to bang.

[/ QUOTE ]
this works sometimes. but in general it's a good way to lose both a friend and any chance in hell.

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you are 18, shes 22. You can maybe end up poking her twice, but it most likely wont ever go farther than that. Women at that age are really weird about the age thing. And you being that much younger than her, is pretty much the kiss of death in her eyes. Id cut your losses and cash in on being a college athlete and start running up a string of slutty soriety girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i was thinkin but sometimes she gets frisky and starts to wrestle with me and [censored] which is weird. i didnt wanna make a move first cuz if we dont get to bang i still wanna be friends cuz shes one of my best friends now. Honestly ive never liked a girl as much as i like her right now for some reason.

siccjay 03-16-2006 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this works sometimes. but in general it's a good way to lose both a friend and any chance in hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your post 100%. I just didn't want to type that much.

Being friends with a girl you are into is bad for your health.

Dominic 03-16-2006 02:03 AM

<putting hands over face and slowly shaking head>

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:05 AM

im sorry if this seems stupid but ive only banged 1 girl in my life and she made the 1st move and we werent close friends before i banged her so this is a totally new thing for me.

James Boston 03-16-2006 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She also keeps telling me she wants to sleep over but then she hints to me that she wants to be nothing more than friends with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You really have to ask?