Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2007, 11:15 AM

Default David Benyamine, a Full Tilt Poker pro?

Yesterday he was playing under David Benyamine and his name was in red (so we can safely say he is on Team Full Tilt now instead of Mansion Poker?). They are probably signing him because he is appearing on High Stakes Poker next Monday (and targeting the European audience ofcourse).
Old 03-25-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: David Benyamine, a Full Tilt Poker pro?

This is somewhat unrelated, but I thought I'd share anyway. I have one FT account under my dad's name. I tried to open another one under my name so I could cash out in my name and pay taxes on it, etc. They deleted the new account (I used the same address). I wrote them an email telling them about my situation, and asking them what was so wrong about it, since David Benyamine has multiple accounts. They cleverly chose to not respond to my question re: Benyamine. hmm......
Old 03-25-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is somewhat unrelated, but I thought I'd share anyway. I have one FT account under my dad's name. I tried to open another one under my name so I could cash out in my name and pay taxes on it, etc. They deleted the new account (I used the same address). I wrote them an email telling them about my situation, and asking them what was so wrong about it, since David Benyamine has multiple accounts. They cleverly chose to not respond to my question re: Benyamine. hmm......

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its because he keeps the biggest games on the net running and you don't?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its because he keeps the biggest games on the net running and you don't?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now now now, don't jump to conclusions.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:05 AM

he did say maybe.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
One account, multiple names