Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   David Benyamine, a Full Tilt Poker pro? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=363656)

CashMoney420 03-25-2007 11:15 AM

David Benyamine, a Full Tilt Poker pro?

Yesterday he was playing under David Benyamine and his name was in red (so we can safely say he is on Team Full Tilt now instead of Mansion Poker?). They are probably signing him because he is appearing on High Stakes Poker next Monday (and targeting the European audience ofcourse).

benlj21 03-25-2007 09:42 PM

Re: David Benyamine, a Full Tilt Poker pro?

This is somewhat unrelated, but I thought I'd share anyway. I have one FT account under my dad's name. I tried to open another one under my name so I could cash out in my name and pay taxes on it, etc. They deleted the new account (I used the same address). I wrote them an email telling them about my situation, and asking them what was so wrong about it, since David Benyamine has multiple accounts. They cleverly chose to not respond to my question re: Benyamine. hmm......

Curtrosity 03-25-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is somewhat unrelated, but I thought I'd share anyway. I have one FT account under my dad's name. I tried to open another one under my name so I could cash out in my name and pay taxes on it, etc. They deleted the new account (I used the same address). I wrote them an email telling them about my situation, and asking them what was so wrong about it, since David Benyamine has multiple accounts. They cleverly chose to not respond to my question re: Benyamine. hmm......

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its because he keeps the biggest games on the net running and you don't?

arod18 03-25-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its because he keeps the biggest games on the net running and you don't?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now now now, don't jump to conclusions.

TylerD 03-26-2007 02:05 AM

he did say maybe.

samsdmf 03-26-2007 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
One account, multiple names