Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2006, 05:00 AM

Default Re: Another \"Full Tilt Ate My Hamster\" post

Full Tilt steals my newspaper....every day!!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:37 AM

Full Tilt gave me genital warts.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:06 AM

Full Tilt have a krappy bonus program - deducting your bonus earnings from other sources -and they have an army of bots on the site, and they ate my couch, toilet, hamster and genital warts.

They also invented AIDS & the Bird Flu.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:26 AM

Full Tilt touched me in the starry night.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:33 AM

Full Tilt has Weapons of Mass Destruction!!!

They hide them in the Randon Number Generator software and in the Fraud Detection software!!

We MUST see this software.
How else can be sure Full Tilt isn't on the verge of unleashing unspeakable horrors on the free world.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Another \"Full Tilt Ate My Hamster\" post *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 12-01-2006, 12:24 PM

full tilt slipped roofies in my drink and sodomized me.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:41 PM

Even though this thread has gone way off track I'll post my results for the record.

After not playing on the site for an unknown number of months and having very little play in the first place, I logged on to Full Tilt, changed my email address and requested a cashout of my $174 balance at 7 PM -- money hit Neteller at 2 AM ... no problems.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:04 PM

I love the way this thread has developed with surreal activity by FTP being spotted in the darkest areas of the interweb.

Is it significant that the only named persons I have dealt with in correspondence have been named shenyan and sharin? Shhhhhhhhh you may be reading too much into this.

When they say my neteller account has not been used for over 6 months is it because without a transaction via Full Tilt it is not worth a virtual cent?

When Full Tilt ask me to confirm by email that my neteller account is active so that they can complete my cashout do they really mean we will then ask you to phone neteller, ask you to wait 24 hours then initiate the cashout from the beginning?

Nothwithstanding all this I need to update those of you who have wagered on the under/over of this with a few emails and timings.

11 hours 40 minutes after my initial cashout request I receive email contents as per my initial confirmation:

<font color="red"> Status: PROCESSING

Your withdrawal request has been received. Processing of your
withdrawal request may take between 24-48 hours. </font>

1 minute later I receive the dreaded void email:

<font color="red"> Status: VOIDED

Your withdrawal request has been voided. Funds previously held for withdrawal have been credited back to your player account. </font>
(this would be the player account that I cant use because it has been suspended for the last 12 hours).

3 minutes after this (fortunately I was sleeping by this time otherwise you can imagine the shock and stress such a flurry of activity would have caused me) I receive this one which appears to be quite clear (note the use of the word appears ) and action it as soon as I can - sadly this proved to be 5 hours after receipt,damn sleep, I need to be stronger:

<font color="red"> Thank you for your email.

This email to confirm that we have completed your account audit and your player account has been fully reinstated.

However, from your transaction history, it appears that your NETeller account has not been used since 5/3/06. In order for us to successfully process your cashout, we will require you to please reply to this email to confirm the status of your NETeller account.

Once we have received word on the status of your NETeller account, we will be more than happy to process the transaction for you.

Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. </font>

Now if you've got this far and understood it you may be surprised to know that after I sent a quick email to confirm me and neteller are both happy with the way my account normally works there was delay of a further 4 hours before the next one arrived:

<font color="red"> Thanks for writing in.

After a careful look at your account, I have determined that your account is not suspended, and is open for use now. While we know that you have a payment processor on file - your NETeller account - we would like you to call NETeller and verify that your account is still open and active with NETeller first. <font color="black">My word not good enough for them unless I say it twice - will they check with netelller if I just say I phoned? </font>

As a rule NETeller normally suspends an account after several months of inactivity,<font color="black"> (Is this true? I use neteller quite frequently but I am sure I have had several months of inactivity without being suspended) </font> and you have not used your account since 5/3/2006 4:39:22 PM, thus if you could inform us as soon as you have verified this account, we will be able to process your request immediately.
However, please make your withdrawal request after 24 hours of informing us because we will need to update our system before your request can be
processed. <font color="black">Open to anyone to give me the funniest interpretation of why this should matter, after all it only took minutes the shut the account down [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to
ask. Best of luck at the tables! </font>

I've highlighted and added notes to the bits that I found difficult to grasp.

Suffice to say I confirmed once again that neteller is fine and that I would like my cashout to proceed within 2 hours of their receipt of this, my second, email confirming as much. I also pointed out that the relationship between Full Tilt and neteller is not monogamous and contrary to their insular view of the world my neteller account has been pretty active during their celibacy. So much so that I used it to deposit to Paradise only 4 minutes after this charade started.

Up to now the only conclusion that I can draw is that someone told Full Tilt support to sieze the initiative and fill the the void left by Party's suicidal actions. May I congratulate Full Tilt Support on being a worthy successor to something that I didnt think could be rivalled.

PS Hotmail are eating Full Tilt emails via their bulk folder, the hamsters are fighting back.

Potless

28 hours later and none the wiser.

I Thought I Was Winning!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:32 PM

Full Tilt is part of the conspiracy to further dupe the American public that man has walked on the moon.