Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Another "Full Tilt Ate My Hamster" post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=272034)

Potless 11-30-2006 06:59 PM

Another \"Full Tilt Ate My Hamster\" post

Having not played on Full Tilt or Paradise in quite a while I decided to open up both sites after Paradise e-mailed me with a possible value bonus payday.

Imagine my suprise when I found a 5000 bux bonus sitting in my account!! Whilst in days of yore I could have sat at low limit tables racking up a point for every 25cent rake taken and exchanged 100 points for 10 green dollars its been a while since i kept any bux in Paradise.

I did however have some spare bux at Full Tilt. 237 to be precise (In my defence I only ever deposited 600 which I took back out once the deposit bonus became harder to find than the Bermuda Triangle).

I deposited by neteller and have previously cashed out by neteller so I wasnt surprised when I got an email to say my cashout for 180 bux was being processed. I was slightly alarmed however when another email 18 mins later told me the cashout had been voided and I needed to contact customer support.

Shocked and horrified when i tried to log back in to confirm my account hadnt been deducted the cashout amount only to find that my account was suspended.

Have I joined the ranks of Full Tilt marks??

Emails to cashiers and customer support garnered an initial response 5 hours later - this is a lifetime after being used to dealing with PokerStars support. But the contents reassure me no end:

<font color="red"> Thank you for your email.

At this time, your account has been temporarily suspended as we are
currently conducting a routine audit. Rest assured, your funds are safe
and secure in your Full Tilt Poker account.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation, and apologize for this
inconvenience.

We will contact you soon with more information regarding the status of
your account. </font>

Now unfortunately as the dollars have lain idle for many months at FT I can hardly claim I was desperate to withdraw them but I do resent the thought of <font color="red"> FTP and soon </font> being used to reassure me that all is well.

I hereby nominate this thread started 6 hours+ after my cashout was voided as a test of FTP support efficiency and clarity.

I will not be holding my breath.

Potless

I Thought I Was Winning!

Terry 11-30-2006 08:27 PM

Re: Another \"Full Tilt Ate My Hamster\" post

I'm going to jump on this dogpile too.

I just downloaded Full Tilt. Turns out I already had an account there and had a balance of a bit less than $200. I don't remember playing on the site ... must have been quite a while ago and only for a short time. That's happened to me a few times.

Anyway, I recently changed my ISP so I have a new email address. I logged on to FT, changed and validated my email, and cashed out my balance.

I immediately got the standard “Your withdrawal request has been received. Processing of your withdrawal request may take between 24-48 hours.”

I'm curious to see I've set off any flags and will be held up for investigation of some sort.

BigBiceps 11-30-2006 09:44 PM

Full Tilt is rigged for hamster eating.

Gregg777 11-30-2006 09:48 PM

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7934/1xx7.jpg

dlk9s 11-30-2006 11:22 PM

Full Tilt stole my bike.

Grey 11-30-2006 11:28 PM

I think my girlfriend is sleeping with Full Tilt.

Borgland 12-01-2006 01:50 AM

Who the hell has a couch in their bathroom?

primetime32 12-01-2006 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jealous?

Borgland 12-01-2006 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jealous?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the toilet is in the couch.

Markusgc 12-01-2006 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A god-damned hamster eater, obviously.