Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Southern girls

guids, old people think everything was better when they were young and will go to any lengths to convince you of that.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:20 AM

Snowball is from west L.A.

His sample is skewed.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
guids, old people think everything was better when they were young and will go to any lengths to convince you of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, its not a matter of convincing w/ my family. In fact 99% of the time the story starts out with "you kids have it so good nowadays.....". And then they follow up w/ a story about how the only entertainment they had was lighting pigeon coups on fire for revenge, or bootlegging, etc.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They were, obv.

NCACes
Old 07-04-2007, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even the guy driving the IROC-Z will try to convince you that .38 Special was way better than any of the music today.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

*these are both said with love as my best friend is a Tri-Delt @ JMU

[/ QUOTE ]

goooooooooooooooo JMU (class of '02)
Old 07-05-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I live in Memphis but have travelled around Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like touring Albania, Yugoslavia, and Belarus and saying that Europe sucks. Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia are where you need to be looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

NC and SC you will definitely find some sweet, gorgeous country girls who cook, sound, and [censored] delightfully.

One of my female friends in NC invited me over on a random nite just to cook me dinner in grad school, just because I lived by myself and she felt like cooking. Her family was worth >$100mm+ but she loved to cook and take care of her man.

I think I perhaps messed up on that one.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM

In general I've found that the dumber + less educated the girl the more submissive she will be.

I think theres some serious tradeoffs.

I live in Thailand.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my female friends in NC invited me over on a random nite just to cook me dinner in grad school, just because I lived by myself and she felt like cooking. Her family was worth >$100mm+ but she loved to cook and take care of her man.

I think I perhaps messed up on that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. Understatement OTY?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Born and raised in Alabama...as southern as you get. I will make 2 comments and happily answer any questions as unbiased as possible.

1) I don't know what you're all defining as a southern accent. I have somewhat of an accent, but I speak correct English. It's the southern colloqialisms that even I can't stand.

2) Girls here, I imagine, are like girls everywhere else, but probably hotter. Some are pretty independent, stay single longer, and aren't like guids is describing. Other girls, especially in very rural areas, have the ambition of graduating high school, marrying a redneck bluecollar type, and popping out a few kids before she's 30. I would say, just guessing, that the median age for female marriage is probably lower in the south than other parts of the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean you speak English correctly?

I also live in Alabama, but came from the Mid-West. The ratio of women to men here is amazingly high and I do agrre with you that they are really hot but you have to weed through the redneck trailer trash to find the gems. A lot want to get married right after college and the ones that don't attend, in the rural areas, want to get married when they hit 18 so they can get away from Daddy, squeeze out a puppy or two, get divorced and go party when they turn 21.